1. crxgator

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

P320 X compact.
  2. crxgator

The reason why I want to sell the M18.
  3. crxgator

not going to a pawn shop to lose money on a basically brand new civilian m18. They are really hard to get right now.
  4. crxgator

Ugh the local one I have to wait 1 month before posting. well if anyone is interested in a like new Sig M18 let me know. I can provide more details.
  5. crxgator

Was trying to find something that is more localized. Plus don’t really want to pay 3.5% fees plus 3% PayPal fees.
  6. crxgator

New to this, what’s a good site to sell a firearm? Seems like more marketplace type sites it’s forbidden even if you require to meet at a FFL.
  7. crxgator

Moving from NY to NC any advice?

Raleigh, NC.
  8. crxgator

You put the blinker on, and slow down. You don't come to a complete stop without signalling. Same goes for left turns. Just use the blinker, and it makes life easier. They are against that here.
  9. crxgator

This happened to me today, and it happens all the time. Some asshole stopped in the middle of the road, and then all of a sudden makes a right turn without using their blinkers. It's a 45mph zone, and there is even a right hand lane which they didn't use. There are many accidents at this...
  10. crxgator

right, you are supposed to slow down for a turn, not completely stop in the middle of the lane.
  11. crxgator

I believe he means making a turn off the main road which is a very southern thing to do is stop, and turn without signaling on a 45-55mph road.
  12. crxgator

depends on the road.
  13. crxgator

i do not see NY drivers doing that at all in NC.
  14. crxgator

I wish you luck with a 35 min commute and staying in an $800/mo budget.
  15. crxgator

so you want him to drive with his head up his ass, go in the passing lane and stay there holding up traffic, and then not use his turn signal at all?