GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DallasDub94

1. DallasDub94

FS: Innovate ECB-1 Complete Kit - boost & ethanol gauge

I have an full Innovate ECB-1 Kit, 4-bar map sensor, E85 sensor, etc. Has about 5k miles on it. No longer have my Mk6, and don't need it for my mk7.5. Measures Boost, AFR, E85 % and fuel temp $325 shipped! Message me or text me @ 4six9 two6zero 4nine8one if interested thanks!
  2. DallasDub94

DSG Stutter/Jerk low speed or incline

Probably cheaper to buy vcds or obd11 and do the dsg adaptation yourself. Trans needs to be up to operating temp when you do it. And car needs to be on a level surface. Miles on the car/transmission? If it was running that low on fluid for an extended period of time... Clutchpacks or...
  3. DallasDub94

Can't hurt to run dsg adaptation. Also when was the last time dsg fluid was changed?
  4. DallasDub94

How to mix e85 in GTI

Innovate ECB-1 Innovate MTX-B Innovate ECF-1 Or Fuel-it kit Gauges will just verify your blend % is correct. But you'll still need to check the % at the pump before putting it in the tank. Most stations are pretty consistent, but I'd still check every few weeks to be safe.
  5. DallasDub94

How to mix e85 in GTI

You really won't gain much from e85 except a bit of knock resistance without a proper tune for it. Restores bit of power if you have crappy pump gas and were seeing significant timing pull. (~E20 seems to help with that) You don't need a sensor or injectors to run it. A healthy stock system...
  6. DallasDub94

Stage left

From what I've read it's really only a requirement if you track the car (mk7).. Basically hard braking and extreme fast transitions causing the oil burn, so very difficult to replicate on regular roads. Not truly "necessary" on a street car. But I'll be getting one as a precaution, only one I...
  7. DallasDub94

Stage left

BFI link isn't working fyi. Nice review.
  8. DallasDub94

COBB Tuning DSG ROM Collection

They are working the on the 7-speed (dq381) tune right now, aiming for end of year or Q1 release ... I doubt any resources are being directed towards the mk6 dq250. At this point I've also lost hope for a Cobb dsg tune for mk6. But I'll be getting a mk7 eventually anyways.
  9. DallasDub94

FS: ARM fmic

ARM Fmic ~15k mi. Comes with all hardware for install. It's the black coated version. You'll have to re-use your oem TOP connector though. I suggest getting an AWE S3 style pipe to run with these. $300 obo I'm located in the DFW area. I'm willing to ship, however buyer will cover shipping...
  10. DallasDub94

Evo 11 Coming?

True even the price point on the Evo Xs were nuts. I paid 36k in 2013 for a 2010. I'd rather put that money towards an older model and go fast parts. But even those have held their value pretty well.
  11. DallasDub94

Evo 11 Coming?

I had an Evo X (rip) prior to my GTI. If they pull this off correctly I'll buy one. Still want a 8 or 9 though.
  12. DallasDub94

What is the correct HID kit/bulb size for Ed's R style Headlights?

I apologize if this has been asked several times before but the info I've found is somewhat confusing. I recently purchased a used set of what I believe are Ed's R rep headlights for halogen cars. I'm gonna send them off to get blacked out and have the lenses refreshed and want to order the...
  13. DallasDub94

Anyone have experience with Supernovalighting?

Been wanting to upgrade my crappy halogens and I honestly still prefer the oem bi-xenon look over the mk7 style. I saw the helix ones (depo), they look decent but I'd definitely want to black out the housings and have the projectors upgraded. I stumbled upon these lights while search for...
  14. DallasDub94

ECU ignoring Commanded Rail Pressure from tune

My car is a 2013 DSG with a CCTA engine. I'm having an issue with my car where the ecu is ignoring the commanded rail pressure from my tune and setting it's own target rail pressure causing maxed out stft correction, high injection times and often times a lean afr. Rail pressure target varies...
  15. DallasDub94

I know there a literally thousands of threads on this, so I apologize in advance for the redundancy. Trying to get recent opinions/experiences. I have 2013 DSG 4-door GTI. Intermittently my DSG stutters at very low speed and on inclines. Occasionally hitting the gas from a stop (where it...