GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DawnsKayBug1

1. DawnsKayBug1

Extended MDI Cable?

I bought a MDI to USB for My Iphone. I connected it to an apple USB-Iphone connector. it didnt work. Is there an MDI Extension? My GPS crapped out on me so I am using Apple Maps. But to hear it over my speakers I need to be playing the Ipod and have the maps running.
  2. DawnsKayBug1

APR UK Sale flyer

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=503611123041416&set=a.331206706948526.74554.331198510282679&type=1&theater L.O.L:lol:
  3. DawnsKayBug1

Anyone run the Nurburgring?

Saturday I did 2 laps (wreck closed it) and at the 4th turn I noticed slight brake fade. Near the end I pretty much had 0 stopping power. Went back in line and it only got worse. 2nd lap my car stunk like brakes really bad also. Anyone else experience this that bad on the Ring? Brake setup is...
  4. DawnsKayBug1

APR/VWRacing Cup Snetterton, UK

I got some VIP Tickets from APR UK to the APR/VWRacing Cup at Snetterton Circuit today. As usual it was cloudy,windy, and cold. It didnt rain which was a plus so the track stayed dry. This year the British GT cars were in the covered pits the whole time so I couldnt get any good pix. 1 crash in...
  5. DawnsKayBug1

2010 VW GTI K04'd Stuttering heavy vibrations EPC light CEL

The title pretty much sums it up. I have a 2010 GTI. After going out to dinner the car acted funny leaving and then ran fine. About a mile later it was acting worse and another mile I pulled over. RPMs were fluctuating. It drove like I had something wrong with the drivetrain. Once I put it in...
  6. DawnsKayBug1

Weed burning turned into......

Im sure the bill for them responding will be small
  7. DawnsKayBug1

so I'm not really much into the Olympics...

She isnt going to be @ London. I might of gone if she was . But I have a feeling something bad is going to happen...
  8. DawnsKayBug1

FS Lakengrief/Moldyhell Dogbone insert

I bought this http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Engine/Mounts/ES2193007/ Not realizing I had a VWR one installed. It also comes with new pendulum mount bolts. it was $65 shipped. $35 Just a FYI i dipped it in grease then realized I didnt need it so it isnt NIB but it is unused.
  9. DawnsKayBug1

How hot where you live?

It has hit 80 once this year.. I hate this country. I lived in Guam befroe here. High 89 Low 74 365 days a year!!
  10. DawnsKayBug1

PS3 ... Black Ops / Modern Warfare 3

Add me. Dawnskaybug I use the big guns with Thermal and silencer. Reaper AC-130 Osprey Killstreaks. I get the osprey about every other game. Best K/D ratio has been 56-0
  11. DawnsKayBug1

Push-button start. Thieves reprogram BMW FOB in 3 minutes

The easiest way to steal ANY car in the middle of the day on a busy street and nobody will say anything?????? A tow truck
  12. DawnsKayBug1

Any Pilots/Aviation Geeks Out There?

i fix what pilots break
  13. DawnsKayBug1

GTi International

Went ot GTi International Sunday. Ran a shitty 1/4 mile 0-60 in 5.09 seconds. I had MAJOR Wheel Spin and hop. (used Launch) Never got to do another run due to cars steering wheel falling off in the drag and hitting 3 people. One got air evac'd his condition is still unknown. The pics.
  14. DawnsKayBug1

Please share this

Then he can get a Stage 3 instead of Stage 1
  15. DawnsKayBug1

Please share this

If your in such a financial hardship Why dont you sell your $30k car?? or maybe stop modding it?? Orrr not get an APR tune http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=699484#post699484 Just a thought.... Im sure any financial planner has told you that. Car payment plus insurance is how...