GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DeVfrodan

1. D

Does the front grille you're selling have any damage?

Does the front grille you're selling have any damage?
  2. D

Magnaflow Catback VS Resonator delete

No, resonator. It rubs on the area next to the rear drivers side wheel, on the metal frame area there
  3. D

Magnaflow Catback VS Resonator delete

So I found a guy selling a magnaflow catback used and I'm interested in it. I currently have a resonator delete, which I like, but it was done horribly and cheap with a pipe section too narrow and it rubs on my subframe sometimes. I will need to replace it eventually. My question is more of an...
  4. D

How do I fix leaks in my cold air intake?

For you guys who remember my saga from the past few months with phantom misfires (Or what felt like misfires) and weird issues with my car (2013 mk6 GTI), I have finally found the culprit with a smoke test; I have three leaks in my CTS Turbo cold air intake (The revised one that looks very...
  5. D

How long does it take for oil to warm up?

I had the dealer do an inspection and they said the plugs and coils were good, but I will tell them to double check when I have them clean the injectors.
  6. D

I haven't. I'm pretty sure I have something wrong with my injectors, whether it be one being clogged or failing or whatever. Going to have to bite the bullet to see if that's the case and spend the money getting it looked at. The car has 140,000 km and the injectors are original for sure, plus I...
  7. D

I have no check engine light and no stored fault codes. This is why I've been having so much trouble figuring it out, the ecu doesn't recognize there's an issue
  8. D

Carbon cleaning was done in June.
  9. D

Thanks for all the responses everyone, I've just been paranoid lately because I've been getting phantom misfires, no codes and no usual suspects to blame it on so I've been trying to keep the engine as healthy as physically possible. You guys don't need to try to diagnose it, it seems I will...
  10. D

How does one go about installing an oil temp gauge? Is just like a boost gauge where I need to tap into an oil line somewhere and get power to the gauge or is it more complicated? How much would it cost to do?
  11. D

My main concern is that yes, sometimes I get on the highway only about 4 minutes after starting up. I know for sure the car isn't warm so I get up to speed really slowly in that circumstance, but like you said it is my first winter with the car and I just want it to be as healthy as possible for...
  12. D

You have discovered my issue, I have zero clue what my oil temps are... Why couldn't vw just keep that info in the MFI for the NA market? so frustrating.
  13. D

I've got a 2013 gti. I run Castrol Edge Full synthetic 5w40. I live in Canada and don't have access to indoor parking, and the winter gets around -25 Celsius or -15 Fahrenheit on an average night in the middle of winter. Like the title says, how long does it take for the oil to get to operating...
  14. D

FS: ST X Coilovers BNIB

Damn, I'm looking for about a one inch drop. Good luck with selling em!
  15. D

FS: ST X Coilovers BNIB

are they the ones that have a lowering range of 0.4" to 1.4"?