GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by doomjazz

1. doomjazz

(Solved) (Video) Non-Metallic Shuddering Noise From Driver Side Wheel Well

Solved it! Turns out a screw holding the heat shield on my intake had come loose. I had a friend drive the car with me outside of it to listen for the sound coming from the wheel well. It was less audible outside the car, so I opened the hood on a hunch and had him do the same thing. The noise...
  2. doomjazz

Downpipe is seated in the hanger, which is secured to the frame. Nothing there.
  3. doomjazz

It's weird because it didn't start until I had changed my exhaust recently. I need to get back under it and look at the mounts.
  4. doomjazz

I've done my fair bit of searching, and nothing has come up that describes this noise. The noise occurs from a stop or slow roll at RPMs below 1k, though it seems like it's growing above 1k RPM. No noise during normal driving. Does anyone have any insight? Video Link: GTI Wheel Well Shudder...
  5. doomjazz

Rear diffuser / OEM exhaust visuals

I'm planning on taking out my aftermarket catback and putting the OEM one back on after hearing how snarly it is. The only thing that's bothering me is how ugly the OEM exhaust looks in comparison to anything aftermarket. I know there are Versus Engineering diffusers floating around that might...
  6. doomjazz

WTB: Cold Air Intake

Bought. Lock her up mods.