GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by drepai

1. D

FS: Turbosmart E-Boost2

60mm white face gauge Controller, solenoid, harness, vacuum lines and solenoid fittings included. Everything works just as it should I don't have the best pictures right now because the car is not in my possession, I will send detailed pics to serious buyers upon request. $300 shipped in the...
  2. D

FEELER: Big Turbo '12 GTI

Gauging interest in my project, the time has come to move on to something else. ~50k miles, oil has always been changed in 5k intervals and all of the work has been done by either AU Tuning or myself. The car made 599 wheel horsepower on an e47 blend and is an absolute blast to drive. It is the...
  3. D

ST40 BBK & RPF1s

I recently bought a set of 17x9 +35 RPF1s because I was under the impression that they would clear my Stoptech 328mm BBK. I saw a few posts on the forum with pics and even a note on AWE's product page for their drag racing setup saying they will clear with a spacer no problem...
  4. D

Saturday valley meet anyone?

A friend of mine is hosting a meet this Saturday from 8am - 12pm, anyone wanna come by? I'll be there in a 600whp mk6, come say hi! https://www.facebook.com/events/920658957977232/ 5829 Balboa Blvd, Encino, CA 91316 Cheers
  5. D

FS: Garrett T3 GT30/GTX30 Turbine Housing

Garrett T3 GT30/GTX30 (60mm turbine wheel) .63 A/R 4 bolt turbine housing Used for ~10,000 miles, selling because I switched to a .82 $150 shipped to the lower 48
  6. D

FS: 42DD Downpipe + QTP Electronic Cutout

This is for CBFA cars. I'll include some extra brand new 3" pipe (shown in the first pic) The cutout just needs a switch and wire (cheap to buy from QTP) to work. If you don't want to use it you can always just cut it out and use the brand new pipe I'm including with it. The resonator is...
  7. D

FS: Unitronic Intake

This is only the part before the MAF. You get the filter, heat shield, 90 degree silicone hose, all clamps and mounting hardware. The heat shield has 2 small holed drilled in it to mount my lpfp controller. This will not effect performance at all and can be covered up easily with a small bolt...
  8. D

FS: OEM TSI Injectors

I have a set of 4 OEM TSI fuel injectors off a 2012 GTI. 40k miles on them, good working condition. I switched to LNF injectors so I no longer need them. $150 shipped in the lower 48
  9. D

Should I buy an e30?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  10. D

Should I buy an e30?

180k miles 2 owners http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/4994712708.html
  11. D

Should I buy an e30?

Can you elaborate?
  12. D

Should I buy an e30?

Yeah the BMWs are more expensive and as far as I can tell the only thing they have going for them vs the miata is looks. Looks like I'm getting a miata.
  13. D

Should I buy an e30?

This is actually brilliant. looking into it more now Interesting. The 4 cyl is really slow compared to the 6 though, the difference in reliability isn't enough to justify it imo. Yes, I've considered a few fwd cars and I keep coming back to the miata or e30 lol. RSX would be the first option...
  14. D

Should I buy an e30?

Suggestions? I'm not going to track or modify this car at all. Just want something that's decent to drive that'll consistently get me from point a to b
  15. D

Should I buy an e30?

I'm looking for something cheap (4k neighborhood) that's reliable and slow but still somewhat fun to drive. I've been driving a Prius for a while and it's a fantastic car for what it is however it's just way too boring for my taste. Never realized how massive the impact of driving a gutless...