GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by drewmtb1

1. D

Sounds like APR is Going Down

Not this.
  2. D

2018 Jeep Wrangler goes on a diet

I had an 02 wrangler and loved it for about 2 years. They are a huge amount of fun to drive. I think Jeep will start offering more off road packages on other models to pull people away from the Wrangler. Then probably lighten it up and do what they can to make it more fuel efficient with out...
  3. D

Subaru demand...

A good use of a WRX? 818
  4. D

Quebec Bans Hellaflush Cars, yo.

As I said in my thread. Oh Noes.
  5. D

Stance Banned in Quebec

Oh Noes http://jalopnik.com/the-fascists-in-quebec-just-banned-your-hellaflush-car-1609831093
  6. D

Does this look like a properly sealed ECU?

I'm not really serious I know it wasn't properly sealed. I sat on this ECU for about a year not wanting to waste the time getting it reinstalled. Last year my ECU failed I just had it replaced thinking why not have a spare I'll just send it off to APR for repair. So I send it off. APR...
  7. D

Donaldsons wont work on a tuned car?

I just got off the phone with them and they told me they won't work on a tuned car?? Anybody had them tell you this in the past? Drew
  8. D

P2279 after injector replaced

Just had an injector replaced yesterday. Driving to work this morning I got a P2279. I have an appointment with the dealer again but I'm trying to avoid taking it in. If I fix the leak will the code go away or do I need to clear it? What places should I look? I played with the PCV hoses...
  9. D

sitting on the side of the road

Waiting for a tow truck. I scanned the car hpfp error and cyl 3 misfire. Swapping coils didn't fix it. I'm bored someone entertain me. Drew
  10. D

ecu immobilizer reprogramming after failure

I didn't really see much info on this while searching the forums. Some people seemed to talk about it but there was no straight answer. So I'm making a post to start some discussion. My story. Last year after being tuned for a year my ecu failed. I needed the car so I just paid for a new...