GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by eipo

1. E

SOLD : 2012 APR Stage 2 GTI Mid Michigan

Car is Sold.
  2. E

I also have a set of used 1 season General Altimax Artic tires on 16" steel wheels that will go with the car.
  3. E

For reference... I still have the plate and insurance is only a phone call away. I parked it because I'm driving a different car and don't need to pay insurance on something that isn't being driven. Car is for sale locally as well. OBO.
  4. E

Price drop to $10,000 obo. Plate and insurance pulled today, miles will not go up. Its around 143,400 at the moment.
  5. E

Rear hatch is fixed. Sway bar links tomorrow.
  6. E

Located in Mid Michigan. 143,xxx miles. Asking $11,000. Clean, green MI title in hand. I am selling my APR Stage 2 tuned GTI, 6 speed manual. I do have some of the service records from the previous owners, as well as a CarFax from the owner I purchased it from. Key Maintenance that was done...
  7. E

OEM Downpipe for sale?

Message sent.
  8. E

OEM Downpipe for sale?

I wouldn't mind being next in line. Downpipe and mid pipe for a 2012 cbfa. I don't know what's on it now for a DP, but it is catted. Could do a partial trade.
  9. E

Stock Suspension Springs MK6 GTI -$20

Where are you located?
  10. E

Official Great Lakes FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

WTB: Complete stock intake for a 2012 GTI. I am located near Lansing. ETA: Found what I needed.
  11. E

Moved to correct forum

Whoops. Please delete.
  12. E

FS: MK6 Stock Exhaust, Stock rear sway bar, Stock DP

I am interested, located just west of Lansing. Do you have the full exhaust, turbo back?
  13. E

FS: MK6 Stock Exhaust, Stock rear sway bar, Stock DP

Good Evening, do you still have the exhaust?