GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by EJBGTIVI

1. EJBGTIVI

CSB 2: All Bullshidding Aside, Wishing All Florida Bros The Best Of Luck With Hurricane Ian

These storm chaser dudes have to be some of the stupidest people on the planet. I remember they had a show on discovery channel where several of them died trying to drive their modified Aztec into the eye of a tornado. WTF are they thinking? Do they really think that adding some bullet proof...
  2. EJBGTIVI

CSB 2: All Bullshidding Aside, Wishing All Florida Bros The Best Of Luck With Hurricane Ian

You couldnt have spent 50 bucks to make that??? it looks like a cupcake. Any toppings for it? I like blueberry myself.
  3. EJBGTIVI

ChiChat19: KVN Returns - Forum Goes Wild

Whoa - hey Kev
  4. EJBGTIVI

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Zrick Goes Off Grid For A Week - Stay Frosty

You mean like David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler??? They are from your state. Did you vote for them ???
  5. EJBGTIVI

This is why you shouldn't have parted out the R so soon.
  6. EJBGTIVI

Yep me too. The reason I posted that video was in response to the sky daddy chat this morning. Since most everyone here seems to be Agnostic/Athiest leaning I thought it would be appreciated. I don't know if anyone watched the whole thing or listend to the lyrics , but they are very good if...
  7. EJBGTIVI

Yep, Nigel is probably my favorite song of theirs - got that album when it first came out.....43 years ago....man I feel old.
  8. EJBGTIVI

Movie and TV Recommendations

^ They just started selling Dukes by me fairly recently - it was decent, but I agree Hellman's is the best
  9. EJBGTIVI

HCA should have been shut down when Rick Scott was running it and used it to steal 1.7 billion dollars from Medicare
  10. EJBGTIVI

Someone in my office used to wipe their boogers on the wall of the stall 🤮