GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Elliott
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello people.. as many of you know. i have an alloy wheel repair shop here in the south coast of spain.. now seeing im so far from most of you and cant offer to do the work, i can offer to try talk you through the repair on your wheels in question so it might be able to get done at home by yourself..diy ftw. i get endless pms and emails asking how to do this and what happens if i do this.. ill happily try help out any fellow mkv member in the best way i can. so feel free to pm me with emails as i love to help and try let you guys save a few $..
    wheelfixitspain website
    facebook page here
    check out my latest work on my facebook page as there are millions of photos of wheels I have complete.
    Hey Elliott,

Im about to get into refinishing the WORK VS-xx wheels and had a few questions that google couldnt really answer. So I thought, well Ive seen Elliott refinish wheels why not ask him.

The only thing that Im not really seasoned in is refinishing the actual bolts. I have Gold Work bolts and a few of them seemed to be tarnished (faded) and they all have a bit of rod grime stuck to them. I was wondering if you have any ideas on how to fix this.

Also I have read that using regular metal polish will actually remove the gold color so again Im stuck on what to use to actually clean them.

Thanks for your time!

-Russ

PS. Your Inbox is full :thumbsup:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…