GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by fanuel01

1. fanuel01

2012 gti complete part out

i’ll buy the front grille
  2. fanuel01

broke college kids build

dropped the car off this morning, turns out my pcv failed and then my rms(rear main seal) went with it as well. it’ll be done by next tuesday and cost me 1500 bones. realized if i don’t fix it i won’t be able to make money working so i need to fix it. it’s getting replaced with a 034 motor...
  3. fanuel01

broke college kids build

yea people have said it could be that (rms), oil filter housing, vacuum pump, dv. i just hope whichever it is it’s the cheapest out of all those.
  4. fanuel01

broke college kids build

update again things took an unfortunate turn of events on the way home for break. i parked my car and came out a couple hours later to bring my stuff in and saw oil leaking. jacked it up and saw this. scheduled an appointment for the 27th to have it looked at. if it’s expensive i’ll be leaving...
  5. fanuel01

broke college kids build

update it’s been a while since i’ve posted. i’ve gotten really busy with classes these past 2 months and haven’t had a ton of time for my gti. i just purchased a intake and downpipe for the car and it should be coming in within a week or so. i’m really excited to finally start modifying the gti...
  6. fanuel01

Selling parts.

what kind of intake?
  7. fanuel01

Selling parts.

You have a list of what you’re selling? Like an intake or other things for example.
  8. fanuel01

broke college kids build

nah the new one is stock asf. the previous owner was very anal about things. the only thing he changed were the springs and it was to koni, i believe they have some sort of automatic dampening or something that changes the way it handles automatically. i forgot what he told me it was. it’ll be...
  9. fanuel01

broke college kids build

pretty big update. my brother has also been looking for a gti but couldn’t find one in his price range and guess who’s gti was purchased in his range… mine so i decided to sell it to him and purchase a different gti. my brother and i drove 5 hours to illinois to pick up my new one owner gti...
  10. fanuel01

United Grey Side Marker SOLD

pm’d
  11. fanuel01

Kansas City

It’s black with dark tint and stock wheels but repainted dark grey. But I actually just sold it to my brother today and i’m getting a grey one tomorrow! I live near the Liberty area. First picture is the old one and second is the new one.
  12. fanuel01

Kansas City

I live in KC also just got my mk6 gti like a week and a half ago
  13. fanuel01

broke college kids build

First couple things I changed were removing the yellow film over the fog lights, removing the red lines from the bumper, removing wrap of the tailights and rear badge, and also leaned up the headlights a bit. Excuse the dirty front bumper I had just driven the car home 500 miles the night before.
  14. fanuel01

broke college kids build

Just got a new to me GTI on Monday the 12th. Previous owner sold it to a dealer and they sent it to auction and then a dealer in the middle of nowhere Nebraska got their hands on it. Supposedly Unitronic Stage 2+ which means K04, Downpipe, Tune. Car just had little bits and pieces missing such...
  15. fanuel01

Franco516 build

do you have a different dv or a bov on the car? the turbo noise is perfect.