GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by fisherguy2000

1. F

Rear Hatch Rusting - Golf Sportwagon 2.5L

Ended up picking up a rear hatch with all components from vw specific junk yard. Colour was matched. All it took was 4 bolts, 2 wire harness, and the rear fluid line. Very very fast and easy. I got help from my wife. Replaced the hatch pistons while I was at it. again - fast, cheap, and easy +...
  2. F

Rear Hatch Rusting - Golf Sportwagon 2.5L

Hey everyone I was looking for some guidance on how to replace the rear hatch on my 2.5L Comfortline Golf Sportwagon. I bought the car used a long time ago and it had an aftermarket backup cam installed in it. Guess what, water and salt entered via the screw hole and now rust is eating my back...
  3. F

2.5L 2012 Golf Wagon - Bumper Replacement Question

Hi I put a little crack in my 2012 2.5L 2012 Golf Wagon front bumper. I'd like to go to the scrap yard and pull of a clean bumper (same colour). Thing is, the wagons are rpetty hard to come by, by the golf hatch or jetta sedan are a dime a dozen. Does anyone know if the Mk6 jetta sedan/golf...
  4. F

2012 Golf 2.5L Wagon - Radiator Change

Hey all First time post but do lurk from time to time. I just changed a leaky radiator on my 2012 Golf 2.5L Wagon. I live up north and the rad basically rusted out at the edges then started leaking. I looked all over the internet to find good instructions but did not find any, and the big...