1. flight1us

2012 gti wolfsburg car (blown motor) $2000

Is this still available?
  2. flight1us

2013 GTI 6 Speed Part Out

do still have a stock downpipe?
  3. flight1us

ISO CCTA oem Downpipe

Hey looking for a CCTA OEM Downpipe please let me know.
  4. flight1us

Sunroof issues

Di you ever get the sunroof working, im also gonna try it out myself cars has been under car cover for weeks. ....
  5. flight1us

ahh man if only you were willing to ship
  6. flight1us

Sunroof issues

I've seen the few threads from 8 - 10 years ago but has anyone recently had issues with their sunroof not wanting to close. I know about the pinch sensor but not sure where it is located, is it something that can be accessed with the headliner removed any help is greatly appreciated.
  7. flight1us

FS: RCD510 Headunit from my Golf R

Does this version support Steering wheel controls?
  8. flight1us

LTB fenders and front bumper...

its been a while since i've been on here with a question but any suggestions on where i can get a front bumper and fenders? please and thanks
  9. flight1us

Eonon MK6 specific Apple CarPlay/Android head-unit

he's including shipping though ..... O.P. glws
  10. flight1us

Carbon Cleaning in NJ

Tri-State Euros -
  11. flight1us

Going mad with high pitched whistle!

Could this cause P0299 for underboost ?
  12. flight1us

EPC ERROR+Exclamation mark on Cruise Control

have you traced the wires on the harness to see if there is any damage i.e rodent bites,wire shorts, frayed lines
  13. flight1us

Looking for the part that lights up the selected gear for the shifter on an automatic

tried wiping the letters? sometimes oil and stuff build up on the gear postion labels a quick clean with a q-Tip might make it slightly better ...
  14. flight1us

Reattaching Mk6 GTi Mirror

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but just looking for suggestions on what can be used to reattach the Rear View Mirror base to my windshield. I have heard the Permatex branded glues dont work.