GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ghost135i

1. ghost135i

-1.5 degree timing correction across all cylinders on cold start and idle?

Hey all, Quick question since I'm new to this platform and not sure if this is normal. Just flashed my car with Cobb Stage 2 v107 and did a log of a cold start just to see if everything is in good order. I noticed that there is a -1.5 degree knock correction across all cylinders. I was logging...
  2. ghost135i

K04 vs GTX2867R - Which one?

I can relate haha definitely the best feeling in the world to open it up when you need to or have the opportunity to. This is kind of the spot I’m in. I already have a car making massive power that I will be bumping up soon with some fueling changes. So I don’t particularly NEED to squeeze...
  3. ghost135i

Love the EFRs! I have a 7670 on my other car. I couldn’t have said it better... “While it could be driven on the street it really belongs on the track in order to use the power.”, that is the conclusion I came to with my other car. I’d hate to get to that point with this one as well. There...
  4. ghost135i

Thanks for the info. I honestly was not worried about the drivability or lag on a bigger turbo setup. I mostly am concerned with reliability. I already have a car with a big turbo on it, and bought this one as a daily so I can baby that one.... Although I have heard from many people that with...
  5. ghost135i

Assuming you’re talking about the GTI. I am not planning on selling any of the stock components sorry. I am keeping them all to put the car back to stock when I eventually sell it.
  6. ghost135i

I talked about it a bit earlier in this thread. I have a big turbo 135i that I’m turning into a track car at the moment.
  7. ghost135i

Faulty Southbend Flywheel?? Flywheel bolthole misaligned.

Hey guys, Am I losing my mind or are these flywheel bolts definitely not aligned? I am installing a Southbend Stage 2 Daily clutch kit on my car right now, and all but the two circled holes are lining up with the crankshaft properly. Might be hard to tell in the picture, but the flywheel holes...
  8. ghost135i

WTB: ALL BOLT ONS/MODS

Accessport, and downpipe has been purchased and removed
  9. ghost135i

2010 Vw GTI crashed and totalled.

Okay I’m very interested in the downpipe. Whenever you get the chance just PM me pics and maybe we can work out a deal. Btw... Make sure you get that pain checked out even if it’s not bad. If injuries are found early they can be treated with therapy sometimes to prevent them from getting worse...
  10. ghost135i

2010 Vw GTI crashed and totalled.

Man I’m so sorry, but good thing you made it out alive and in decent shape. Cars are replaceable. If the downpipe is catted I may be interested in it as long as it’s not damaged. Also curious to know if you have a short shifter or any other mods that were not listed.
  11. ghost135i

Clutch has been purchased and removed from the list
  12. ghost135i

Intake has been purchased and removed from the list
  13. ghost135i

Cool. I am planning on upgrading the intercooler, but for the time being I’ll be running the factory one which was why I was curious.
  14. ghost135i

Cool! Can it be paired with the factory intercoller, or does it need to pair with an aftermarket one? I’ll keep an eye out for the pictures, thanks!
  15. ghost135i

Unitronic. Which was actually the exact exhaust I wanted lol. Will be pairing it with the stock downpipe for the time being until I purchase one.