GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GolNat

1. GolNat

F/S Feeler, '12 2dr GTI Autobahn 6mt 105k mi $11k OBO?

Bummer man!! I understand the need for more vehicle tho. Dibs on brakes if you part out. Maybe Cobb Ap too.
  2. GolNat

MK6 GTI Exhaust set-ups/preferences

It’s a matter of opinion really. Best sounding IMO is probably the APR one Best sounding for the price is a resonator delete Checkout YouTube for sound clips.
  3. GolNat

New guy

Yes if the tensioner fails you will be in for an expensive repair bill. Get that replaced ASAP. You can inspect to see if it has been updated pretty easily through the inspection hole 🕳
  4. GolNat

What did you do to your MK6 today?

For real tho. As I scrolled down I was like what does your house and deck have to do with clay baring Joe and why is it upside down 😆. Ohh that’s the car…noice!!!
  5. GolNat

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Vaccinated Yankees Get COVID - FDA Employees Refuse Shot

Big Money Wasted Heap instead of Jeep Virtually Torqueless Economy Car Rustang instead of Mustang
  6. GolNat

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

Just merged onto the highway and after a min or so I see a SUV coming up fast behind me. It’s a Range Rover. He swoops in front of me and I see Sport snd Supercharged on the back 👀. He gets on the brakes a bit and I can see this ear to ear grin in the side mirror of what looked to be a kid. He...
  7. GolNat

Does APR offer a Stage 1+ tune?

That is correct but APR has different fuels depending on what fuel you are running which is the difference between Unitronic stage 1 and 1+. APR has all the way up to race fuel as an option.
  8. GolNat

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

MK7 R behind me wanted to play. Did a gentle launch from the light and rolled through 2nd into 3rd before giving it the beans. He was on my ass until I hit 3rd. Left him in a hurry and started to put cars between us. I’m sure he wasn’t expecting that so he wasn’t ready. Now if he was in front I...
  9. GolNat

ChiChat19: Mystery Mods and Mortal Kombat has a new movie, apparently...

That is true. By today’s standards it is not a quick car but I do love a well stanced Honda and since the GTI is my racecar that might be best route for the lude Lol this actually crossed my mind. Throw some NOS at it until she blows before doing a rebuild.
  10. GolNat

Idk, I was looking at all the avenues I could go down and they all net something slower then the GTI for hella money lol. So for that reason I think I’ll keep it stockish and not go to crazy with it. Rebuild the H22 that’s in it (180k miles on it) and go from there. The GTI fills all my...
  11. GolNat

I just sorta kinda bought a 2000 Honda Prelude that I most certainly don’t need. It’s been in the family for a while and I want to keep it in the family.
  12. GolNat

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Vaccinated Yankees Get COVID - FDA Employees Refuse Shot

Yep pork chops. They make great protein snacks.
  13. GolNat

My friends pissing all over our VWs.....

Older Honda’s are lots of fun. V6 Accord manual EP3 Civic Si 5th or 6th Gen civic Is he at least getting a Fusion Sport with the twin turbo V6!?
  14. GolNat

What did you do to your MK6 today?

I think you are suppose to but I forgot as well. Forgot to lube the inside lip when putting it on the car too. That was 10k miles ago and it is doing okay. I was able to find a piece of PVC at the hardware store that fit the diameter of the seal to press it in all the way. My little 10 or 12...