GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Gtifanboy

1. G

Delete

No longer needed
  2. G

Stock Turbo + GFB DV+, TOP, Turbo Muffler Delete

Turbo, Turbo muffler delete, and Turbo outlet pipe are pending (local sale).
  3. G

I am firm on the price. It has just under 7k miles with no issues. I paid about $1000 for it a little over a year ago.
  4. G

Selling a stock IHI turbo that came off my mk6 GTI. The turbo has just under 7k miles on it $350. Zero shaft play and no issues. I removed it to install a bigger turbo on my GTI. Included is the stock turbo muffler. I also have a CTS Turbo muffler delete that I can throw in for $65, a GFB DV+...
  5. G

FMIC Question

I ended up just ordering one off ebay. I will have to use different adapters to make it work with my setup.
  6. G

R front bumper swap. How to fix fog light bulb out errors?

Do you have a link to the resistors? If not, do you know what they were called?
  7. G

FMIC Question

I just recently installed a CTS K04-X Turbo kit on my mk6 GTI. When I swapped a Neuspeed K04 Turbo Outlet Pipe onto my car, I realized my FMIC intercooler hose is too short. With my last setup, I had a Neuspeed K03 pipe and it required me to trim some of the silicone hose. Where can I purchase a...
  8. G

Supernova Tail Lights

SOLD
  9. G

Supernova Tail Lights

I am selling a set of Supernova Midnight Black Sequential LED Tail Lights. I put a protective sealant around all of the edges to be certain they would never leak. They were installed on my car for 4 months and never leaked, although I hardly let my car get rained on. They have a 7+ year...
  10. G

MK6 ABT Front Grill

I do not. You can get one on ebay for like $40.
  11. G

MK6 GTI Catch-Can Kit

SOLD
  12. G

MK6 GTI Catch-Can Kit

I am selling my catch-can setup that I used on my mk6 GTI for about 1.5 years. This kit worked great with the oem PCV, but I have no purpose for it anymore. Now it is just sitting in a closet in a box. It pulled plenty of water/oil mixture out of the lines to help preserve the engine and turbo...
  13. G

****SOLD****: WeatherTech Digital fit Floor mats $100

If you check the part numbers in the pictures, the front mats appear to be for the mk5 platform. Mk6s have a different attachment in the carpet for floor mats.