GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by heartcoke

1. heartcoke

Tiguan/2011 GTI Throttle Body Pipe

Can I cut out these fins or is this necessary? Just ordered this pipe off ECS.
  2. heartcoke

License Plate Frames and bolts

the griot's plates come with rubber washers.
  3. heartcoke

License Plate Frames and bolts

I got my Griot's License Plate Frame in the mail today, got the matte black one, and it comes with a license plate protector. Pretty awesome. I need to get myself some Stainless Steel screws though, gotta hit up home depot tonight.
  4. heartcoke

Guys, Check this out!

What did I miss?
  5. heartcoke

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

It's going to be in Ultra, on Saturday, I think. Single day tickets will go on sale soon, but I will guarantee it'll be pricey
  6. heartcoke

I remember his crowd at ultra 2008, nothing compared to what he pulls now. Also I remember listening to the newest Prodigy records, back before they blew up over Smack My Bitch Up, everyone thought it was annoying as hell music. icl4qGvil1E
  7. heartcoke

:lol: I'm still hoping for someone a little crazier on the phase 3 lineup for Ultra.
  8. heartcoke

I've been going every year for the past 5 years.
  9. heartcoke

sooooo, i fucked up..

1 Beer is only about 0.062% only if you weigh 100 pounds and it's a 16oz beer and you finished it in less than an hour.
  10. heartcoke

sooooo, i fucked up..

The under 21 limit I found is 0.02 which would match up with the story the OP is stating along with the 6 month suspension. I was going to make a post about how whatever the cop did was BS considering 0.02 is like a glass of wine or two with a dinner, but if he's under 21 he pretty much deserves...
  11. heartcoke

sooooo, i fucked up..

Florida is still .08 lol.
  12. heartcoke

Spotted a CW GTI

So which one of you was this?
  13. heartcoke

RS3 in Snow.

Damn the audio loop is annoying, but the car is sexy as hell.
  14. heartcoke

Scirocco to the US?

I can arrange one to be made, as long as you let me drive the Scirocco on the weekends. :thumbup: