GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by hoovercjl24

1. H

Feeler/FS: 2012 Golf R - 2dr, with sunroof - Black - DSG swapped - 135k miles

Found another R im going to build instead so selling the current one im driving. Current setup is Stage 2 plus with a aftermarket K04 hybrid turbo, tuned on Eurodyne Maestro. IE HPFP. Full Miltek resonated/valved exhaust. Every suspension bushing replaced, carbon cleaning recently done, timing...
  2. H

Mods, please remove...thank you!

No longer for sale; please delete post. Thank you!
  3. H

WTB: Stock MK6 R turboback exhaust

Anyone have a stock exhaust, or even just the downpipe that they are tired of looking at? Name your price! Thank you!
  4. H

Delete..

24K! :ROFLMAO: Beautiful car but that price is just hilarious. Thank you for todays laugh.
  5. H

Small part out: OEM LED Tails, Milltek turbo back exhaust, Talladegas, Tinted blind spot mirrors, short shifter

Sold the MK6, have some parts up for sale. Located in South OC. Can ship the smaller stuff. Will get some pictures posted soon. 18 inch OEM Talladega wheels. Minor rash. Tires need removed, they are trashed. $500. - Will not ship. OEM Dark Cherry LED Tails. Perfect condition; still have the...
  6. H

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Sold the MK6, have some parts up for sale. Located in South OC. Can ship the smaller stuff. 18 inch OEM Talladega wheels. Minor rash. Tires need removed, they are trashed. $500 OEM Dark Cherry LED Tails. Perfect condition; still have the boxes too. $360 Blue tinted blind spot mirrors from ECS...
  7. H

Complete Airlift V2 Performance Setup for Golf R (SoCal-OC)

Okay, time to sell my complete Airlift V2 air ride for MK6 Golf R. It was installed less then a year ago and has about 10k miles on it. This is for a complete set with everything you need, minus maybe some new airlines Asking $2000.00 or will consider trading for set of coils. (LOCAL ONLY)...
  8. H

*Random* Family Guy fans...i need your help

call me wierd, but i have been trying to figure out a part in family guy but i cant fully remember it. in one episode there is someone that runs around and steals scabs, but for the life of me i cant think of who it is! Please end my madness of trying to figure it out. Sorry for the randomness
  9. H

Thinking about trading in for Evo X...thoughts?

I really miss the AWD of my prior vehicles so im thinkin of trading my GTI in towards an EVO X. I dont want the R32 because i dont like DSG and its NA. Mitsu is offering 0% for 60 months so it would be a good time to do it...my payment would only go up about 40 bucks a month What do you guys...