GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ILuvLamp

1. ILuvLamp

DELETE : OEM non LED Tail light set - (Just pay shipping)

Hey @lewylou78, I PM’ed you.
  2. ILuvLamp

Will no one take these off my hands?! I really hate the idea of throwing them away.
  3. ILuvLamp

$62 via USPS 2 day priority, or $35 via UPS ground.
  4. ILuvLamp

Hi, it looks like it would be around $60 based on sending it to 15201. If you send me your zip I can give you a more accurate cost.
  5. ILuvLamp

Giving away a complete Mk6 OEM tail light set. Hella brand stock tail lights the car came with. No cracks or condensation. Just pay for shipping. Came off of a 2012 Mk6 2.5L, but will fit Mk6 GTIs and Rs also. Been sitting in a closet for like 10 years. Time to let go. Package weighs 11 lbs if...
  6. ILuvLamp

Alignment issues lowered on DG springs

I lowered my 2.5L Golf on DG springs. I had an alignment about two weeks after, and it didn't seem like things were two far out of alignment. I went and had an alignment again after about 8 months. This is what the tech came back with. Who badly out of alignment is this? Should I be really...
  7. ILuvLamp

Spoiler adhesive

I am not sure if this is the best section to post this, but I am about to pull the trigger on a spoiler for my 2.5L. What is the best way to attach spoilers, lips, side skirts, etc? I know most people swear by 3M tape, but i have my reservations. Would a adhesive like Betatech plus be a better...
  8. ILuvLamp

Audi wheels refinished

I wanted to change my stock 15" steelies and was wheel shopping when I came across these on Craigslist. The price was insanely low so I picked them up without hesitation. I refinished them using some muscle and patience. Then threw on some General G-maxx tires. What do you think?
  9. ILuvLamp

MK6 Bentley manual?

Does any one know if there are any service manual or repair books out for the MK6 2.L yet? I have been able to find any.