GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ina12K04gti

1. I

FS APR Intercooler with hoses & conectors

As the title states, APR Intercooler with hoses and conectors. $600 buyer pays shipping & Paypal fees.
  2. I

FS OEM tinted LED Taillights

OEM tinted LED Taillights w/o fog $500 buyer pays shipping & 3% PayPal fee
  3. I

FS APR K04

Apr K04 kit. Appr. 8000 miles. No shaft play, or issues of any kind. $1100 Sold
  4. I

What every VW owner should know

I took my car into Gunther VW today to what was once a mod friendly dealer. After performing the 20K miles service & on my way home I noticed on the receipt it said, " no further repairs to be performed due to extensive after market modification." maybe VWoA and all dealers alike should be...
  5. I

The official Hate thread.

Racism is a two way street. You don't have to be a minority to be discriminated against. With that said, for reasons unknown to me, people in general either really like my car or they hate it. When someone like a neighbor hates on it and it's happened to me more than once, it's usually because...
  6. I

FS, IHI K03 Turbo 5K Miles

Just as the title states, I have a IHI K03 Turbo that came off of my 2012 mk6 GTI @5000 Miles. $300 +shipping. Pics upon request.
  7. I

WTB AWE or Nuespeed TOP & BSH throttle body pipe

Just like the title states. I'm looking for a TOP (no Chinese) & a throttle body pipe. Cash in hand
  8. I

bbs Lm's

Authentic set of bbs Lm's 17/ 8 17/9 nitto neogens. Lips were polished several months ago, no rash, cracks, bends or welds. Come with new bbs valve stems, wobble bolts, centering rings. $1800 obo. No reasonable offer refused. Pics upon request.
  9. I

Random multiple misfires

After almost 20K miles on my 2012 K04 GTI I began to experience random multiple misfires on all four cylinders, 2400-3000 rpm. The dealer replaced the hpfp, manifold, all four injectors, coilpack & plugs. All this did nothing but make it worse. I now have been told it's most likely a software...
  10. I

Fs/ Ft. 17" Bbs lm's

5/114.3 17"/8"et 45 17"/9" et 42 bbs Lm's gold faces, freshly polished lips, no rash, new bbs valve stems, wobble bolts, Nitto Neogens I'm really looking to trade for something different in 18" or sale $2600 obo pics upon request.
  11. I

Wtb reasonably priced 17" Bbs rs

I'm really looking for a set of (4) 17" bbs rs that need to be reconditioned but I'll consider just about any condition.
  12. I

code P0303 misfire cylinder #3

I understand this was just covered. However, does anyone know which cylinder is cylinder #3? Once I turned my car off the epc & check engine light went off. In order to save myself serveral hours at the dealer, I would rather swap it myself. It would be much easier knowing which is #3 Thanks
  13. I

Anyone tried the ebay CF mirrior caps ?

I searched & didn't find anything. I am just wondering if anyone has tried these. They are $67 compared to the Osir caps which are outlandishly priced at $349. Fit & finish anyone ?
  14. I

Anyone using Torque ?

I am just wondering if anyone is using Torque, the Android app that along with a bluetooth module which plugs into your obd 2 port and allows you to measure boost pressure, intake temp, 1/4 mile times etc. If you are, I would be interested to know which bluetooth module you're using and how well...