GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Itsofficiallykyle

1. I

MK6 GTI Part out

Sold my GTI, have some left over parts I never got around to putting on or didn't sell with the car. -OEM side mirrors, one damaged (see photos) -New in box 034motorsports Trans mount -OEM motor mount (pulled at 34k) PENDING-New Mabotech Bicooler-PENDING SOLD-CTS oil catch can-SOLD SOLD-Thule...
  2. I

FS: MK6 Stock Exhaust, Stock rear sway bar, Stock DP

I do still have the exhaust
  3. I

FS: MK6 Stock Exhaust, Stock rear sway bar, Stock DP

Located in Southeast Mi/ Detroit. Local sales or meet halfway. Make an offer, need these out of my basement. Pulled off at 30k have most of the original hardware as well. MK7 Monster mats for sale as well. Will update thread as stuff sells. Also have Stock DP and factory air intake not pictured...
  4. I

FS: MK6 Stock exhaust, Stock rear sway bar, Stock DP

Located in Southeast Mi/ Detroit. Local sales or meet halfway. Make an offer, need these out of my basement. Pulled off at 30k have most of the original hardware as well. MK7 Monster mats for sale as well. Will update thread as stuff sells. Also have Stock DP and factory air intake not pictured...
  5. I

F.S BFI v2 Catch Can

Pm sent
  6. I

Mk6 downpipe stage 2 power loss issue?

I kind of figured, still havent driven it since I refreshed it to stage 2 stock maf 93 cause I was concerned about how poorly it was running after the tune. I really hope that's it, I appreciate the insight
  7. I

So you believe that the appropriate ots map should've been the stage 2 stock maf 93?
  8. I

Cobb strikes again 🤣. I do have a GFB DV+, I forgot to mention that. No O2 sensor spacers installed. Only code is for a high beam due to the bulbs I installed from De Auto which was unrelated.