GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jay745

1. jay745

What did you do to your MK6 today?

meh I'm not going to rub salt in the wounds. Sucks for Achilles, I hope IE does the right thing for him and not turn their backs on him like they've done many times for other customers.
  2. jay745

Injector cleaner?

OEM G17
  3. jay745

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Thread Title Trumps Content. Forum Fears Statistics. Do Better, Bro

Yes actually that would be acceptable. GWAR Live was one of the best shows I've ever been to
  4. jay745

ChiChat19: Forum Publifaps To Dubbin's Pr0n

link or it never happened
  5. jay745

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Thread Title Trumps Content. Forum Fears Statistics. Do Better, Bro

Quit listening to their hallowed screams and put your damn mask on
  6. jay745

For the rest of the day you have to incorporate a slayer lyric into your comment
  7. jay745

TESLA. BEYOND LUDICROUS MODE. PLAID.

Cool video, I like that guy. I'd still never buy one though
  8. jay745

When I used to smoke cigarettes I would buy pink lighters so my guy friends didn't steal them.
  9. jay745

There was a 2 part video that I sent to my dad, had a bunch of Obama quotes disguised as Trump quotes and my dad hopped all over it agreeing, the second part was all "oh woops, that was obama not trump" Made him absolutely livid and he didn't talk to me for a week lmao
  10. jay745

It's a little game Zrick and I play :) You can probably guess which is which
  11. jay745

I used to smoke a lot of pot, still do, but I used to as well. Old people believe literally everything on the internet, it's sad. 95% of the shit my dad posts on fb is not true but he believes it and gets all worked up about it. Then gets mad at me for telling him its not fact checked and is...
  12. jay745

You don't get to say "We", There's a ton of other people like YOU that aren't and that is why WE as a country are so far behind
  13. jay745

Speaking of Mary Mallon. Enjoy some quality hip hop from two legends
  14. jay745

Wow those fog lights on EJ's car are awesome. Makes me second think deleting my fogs in the name of #racecar