GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Recent content by jay745

1. jay745

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Might as well, and put a turbo blanket on before you install it.
  2. jay745

ChiChat19: Ugly Updates First Thread Title - Fails To Follow Correct Format - Ban Pending

Scary movies are fun but they don't phase me like that, the scariest movie out there is still a movie at the end of the day.
  3. jay745

Retracting Brake Caliper

Hopefully you didn't damage the Piston trying to force it in without spinning it.
  4. jay745

ChiChat19: Ugly Updates First Thread Title - Fails To Follow Correct Format - Ban Pending

Wasn't feeling the greatest the last few days so I watched some of the .ovies that dominated the Oscars... JayMovieReviews™ Parasite: Awesome flick, it's a Korean foreign film. Kept me on my toes and really well done. 9/10 Ford vs Ferarri: Meh, didn't care for this one. Thought the plot was...
  5. jay745

What did you do to your MK6 today?

The 034 dogbone is pretty good but does add a bit of nvh. I'd return those motor and trans mounts and get bfi, they crap out after a few months.
  6. jay745

Must have been. Legit lost 8 pounds yesterday peeing out my butt
  7. jay745

Dang I think I got food poisoning or something yesterday. Was sick yesterday, woke up today feeling fine. Gf ate the same thing I did and she was fine though.
  8. jay745

Mr2 racing is fun to watch. So many crashes
  9. jay745

Same with track stickers of tracks they've never driven on 🤔🙄🙄🙄
  10. jay745

IE Intake Manifold Install

What's the issue you're having?
  11. jay745

I'm heading back home, didn't have any free time to go explore anything
  12. jay745

The downtown section made me giggle. It's smaller than Arlington heights downtown lol
  13. jay745

I've never been skiing, lots of resorts nearby apparently. Xactware is hosting a conference, insuretech software company.