GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JC_451

1. JC_451

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Vaccinated Yankees Get COVID - FDA Employees Refuse Shot

The SCAMdemic bromance is making me :sick: Anyway. I don't think the idea of getting to ditch the mask affects who wants the vaccine. The people who don't want the vaccine are largely the same people who became sad about masks originally.
  2. JC_451

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Vaccinated Yankees Get COVID - FDA Employees Refuse Shot

Rickety would never make things up Ian. He's the George Washington of the SCAMdemic. Lloyd rule.
  3. JC_451

I always get confused when I see the vial 😂 I'm guessing it's just pushed that way since Johnson and Johnson has name recognition.
  4. JC_451

Plus, once you're a Yoga master you can breathe fire.
  5. JC_451

I've never had allergies as bad as this year. :mad:
  6. JC_451

That's a good point, the difference between asymptomatic and "not yet showing" symptoms seems like a pretty important distinction.
  7. JC_451

So I read that the Yankees who tested positive after getting the vaccine all got the 1 shot J&J version. I then read that even though they tested positive they're not worried about them being able to further spread the virus since 7/8 had no symptoms. This makes me believe that asymptomatic...
  8. JC_451

2021 Formula 1 Season

That picture is just "if you were a woman and met this douche, he would try to grab your breast" Took me a few seconds to get it, but it's definitely just a Mazepin slam and not disrespectful to women/men who read it.
  9. JC_451

They're dodging the taxes on a portion of that income for sure.
  10. JC_451

He's serious. Making it a sticky sounds gross. :sick:
  11. JC_451

Avatar was fun in 3D at least, but that's about it.
  12. JC_451

The last movie I saw in a Theater was The Force Awakens :( Before that it was Avatar 😄
  13. JC_451

Nah, I was like 20 feet away. I laugh pretty loudly though 😄
  14. JC_451

If she had been in a work truck or something like that I would have given her a pass. 😋