1. J

You can do it yourself but he has all the files.and steps

You can do it yourself but he has all the files.and steps
  2. J

Yes, contact through Facebook East Yorkshire Retrofits

Yes, contact through Facebook East Yorkshire Retrofits
  3. J

APR fanboy needs help, Arin!

As some already now, some TSI engines have weak exhaust spring valves. Trying to resolve the issue on my K04 setup (APR gave me a custom tune that works flawless) and have the original full boost program I installed an APR intercooler which did not solve the weak spring problem. I thought that...
  4. J

APR Stage 3 Turbo Question

Plain simple, I want to upgrade from my APR K04 setup to stage 3. Are the new kits shipping out with GTX2863 or the common GT2860?
  5. J

What happened to the website?

I agree with allset, vortex is worst than ebay
  6. J

Went from Revo to APR on K04

Just some feedback for the community. I am from L.A. but I have been leaving in Chile (South America) for a while. My ride is a Octavia vRS 2012 TSI engine. I recently installed a K04 APR turbo with all supporting mods. I previously was Revo stage 2 (cheaper) and went with there K04 file, here...
  7. J

Flashing CEL 6800rpm no dsg shift

Hello to everyone! Little introduction; Had an MK5 GLI with K04 and supporting mods. I have been in vag world since year 2k and I think I have some experience in the platform. Actual car: Octavia vRS 2012 TSI with less than 2.000 Miles Mods: Revo stage 2 tune (obd port, no bench flash)...