GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Johnny Two Tone

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• P
    Johnny-
    Saw your story- or part of it on sound deadening your 2012 golf. I have a 2012 tdi that I have made some mods to but I talk on the phone in the car a lot.- use for work I drive 100 miles a day- I want it to be quieter- And I have ordered some sound deadening stuff - second skin "damplifier" and "luxury liner pro" I was wondering if you would take a moment and get me informed-

my plan was to do the cabing with Damplifier and put liner on the floor- From the little that I saw on your door excercise - the doors looked hard.

How much time?
    What was your result?
    Where the doors hard?
    recommendations from your experience

Chris
    757-389-6450
    P
    Johnny-
    Saw your story- or part of it on sound deadening your 2012 golf. I have a 2012 tdi that I have made some mods to but I talk on the phone in the car a lot.- use for work I drive 100 miles a day- I want it to be quieter- And I have ordered some sound deadening stuff - second skin "damplifier" and "luxury liner pro" I was wondering if you would take a moment and get me informed-

my plan was to do the cabing with Damplifier and put liner on the floor- From the little that I saw on your door excercise - the doors looked hard.

How much time?
    What was your result?
    Where the doors hard?
    recommendations from your experience

Chris
    757-389-6450
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…