GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Johnstephard250

1. Johnstephard250

FS: Cobb AP - $500

Not sure if you already got one, but didn't get a text or PM, but number is original post looks correct. Still available!
  2. Johnstephard250

FS: Cobb AP - $500

Unmarried Cobb AP in box with mount, cable, instruction manual and two faceplates, black and silver. $500 + shipping. Will add pictures tomorrow, but if interested please text 720-579-8767. I don't check the forums often so email is definitely the best way to reach me. Thanks!
  3. Johnstephard250

Rear Valence

I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but I'm thinking of putting in quad tips onto my car. They should fit as they are right now (surprisingly), but if I needed to cut around the exhaust, can I use a dremel? I've never done really that much body work, and I know people are going to say...
  4. Johnstephard250

[Poll] Reps v Real Wheels

Hi, Not sure if I should post this here or in the wheels or tires section. This is not a fitment question but a wheel decision question so I just posted here. I currently have 17x8.5 Niche Targas. I am thinking of trading for 18x8 Alzor 349s. Not sure which one I should go with. Pros for...
  5. Johnstephard250

Raceland Ultimo Coilover Review (Picture HEAVY)

I'm going to try and make this as thorough as possible. It'll be four parts: Why I Chose Raceland, Packaging/Delivery, Daily Driving, Overall (not going to add pictures here, because they are adjustable, so if you wanna see pictures, just go to my thread). Why I Chose Raceland: Two things: -...
  6. Johnstephard250

Bumpstop cutting

For those of you that have done a coilover install, if I am looking to just remove the rear wheel gap, but not go slammed, should I still cut the bump stops a little so it's not super bouncy? How much have people usually cut?
  7. Johnstephard250

WTB: Hatch Pop Kit

If you're parting out your TDI, and don't want these or just want a little extra cash, then PM me. Willing to pay shipping to 80130 as well. Can also ship my hatch struts to you if you want, but obviously it needs to be less than it is brand new, so I'm not sure how it will work. PM me if...
  8. Johnstephard250

John's Slow Build

2012 Candy White 4 Door DSG Autobahn Most Updated Pic: Current Mods (Updated 2/17) Exterior: - Depo LED Rear Tails - OEM Bi-Xenon Headlights - Shaved Hatch - Filled in Notch Hood - Debadged R - Grille - Anti-Glare Blind Spot Mirrors - Rear Wiper Delete - Color Matched Valence - 10% Tint -...
  9. Johnstephard250

Fitting et 35

Hi, I am planning on getting H&R Super Sports either with Koni Oranges or just with stock shocks. However, I have 17x8.5 et35 and I'm wondering if I am going to rub. Some people say the tire matters, so it's 215x40x17. I'm a four door DSG too if that matters. I have checked but most talk...
  10. Johnstephard250

APR Stage 1 Carbonio

SOLD Will have pictures up by tomorrow. Asking $180 shipped. Includes a new filter. No yellowing on bottom. One scratch around the size of a quarter. Link for pictures. PM for quickest response.
  11. Johnstephard250

Koni Shocks with H&R SS vs FK Silverlines

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has input on whether to get Koni FSD shocks with H&R Super sports or FK silverline coils. I saw a couple reviews online but they all compare Koni Coilovers to FK coils. I know coilovers have a better reputation, but if I can get these for the same price, I feel...
  12. Johnstephard250

FS: 4 10mm Spacers

Hi, SOLD!! I have for sale 4 10mm spacers with extended bolts 2 are from H&R (silver ones in the picture) 2 are from Forge (black ones in the picture/stamped with Forge) I am asking $190 shipped OBO for all 4, or you can offer separately for just 2. Makes the fronts flush and the rears...
  13. Johnstephard250

Clunking When Turning

Hi all, Specs on my car: 17x8.5 wheels with et35 offset Stock suspension Fenders Rolled and pulled Car was on bags before, but previous owner removed them I'm not sure if any of that helps, but I included it anyway. So, onto the story. I went to get my car's wheels balanced, and after the...
  14. Johnstephard250

FS: OZ Nova $300 OBO

I'm selling some old OZ Nova's I have. 17 inch, 5x112. Great rims, just have a little curb rash on them. All are straight and true. PM me for pictures, I will get them up soon. No tires, great for winter setup. If you are interested, just make an offer.
  15. Johnstephard250

FS: Viair 380C Compressor

For sale is a Viair 380C Compressor. Should still work, previous owner had car on bags, never took this out. I don't have that much knowledge with bags, so you will just get everything in the picture. Asking $65 Paypal + shipping. http://imgur.com/Ad9IxfQl http://imgur.com/s0gOC4yl...