GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jsparr123

1. J

FS Integrated Engineering Downpipe NEW

Integrated engineering downpipe, brand new comes with all install hardware has never been installed, catted Fits both ccta and cbfa engine codes. 500$
  2. J

DIY for upper timing chain cover?

Car was recently at dealership for some recall work and the tech noted that there appeared to be oil leaking from around the upper timing cover, so I was just wondering if anybody had a DIY for changing the upper timing cover gasket?
  3. J

P0172 Trouble shooting

Over the past few months ever since I had installed a Forge Twintake system on my 09 GTI I keep getting a P0172 code, it shut itself off for like a month but recently has been coming back, just kind of at a loss for what it could be a this point. My mods are APR stage 1 ECU, Forge Twintake and a...
  4. J

Cheap Downpipes

Thinking about picking this downpipe up for my 09 GTI, anybody else have any experience or issues with it? Its made by Emotor USA. http://www.speedyracer.com/3-Turbo-Exhaust-Downpipe-For-VW-09-16-CC-06-14-GTi-CCTA-CBFA-L4-2-0-MKVI-?page=2
  5. J

Cheapest way to get timing chain done

I have a 2009 MK5 GTi and I'm coming up on 80k, so what are my cheapest options for get my timing chain updated to the latest version and serviced?