GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Kickerdank

1. Kickerdank

Vland / aftermarket headlight UU not working solution

Ok so I have a 2011 mk6 GTI, if I purchase these vland headlights. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-2-LED-Projector-Headlight-W-Sequential-Indicator-For-10-2014-VW-Golf-6-MK6-/402314008615?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0 My GTI is the base model with the 10...
  2. Kickerdank

Vland headlights on 2011 GTI

Hello I know this has been asked before but if I do the pin swap and coding fix will I be able to use these headlights on my GTI with the UU's as running lights? https://www.ebay.com/itm/402314008615
  3. Kickerdank

Austin Area Owners

vcds to tweak the car, I acquired a micro-can with unlimited vins. anyone in the central texas area that needs something tweaked let me know!
  4. Kickerdank

Cobb access port

auto or manual?
  5. Kickerdank

Catless downpipe without tune

So I am currently running an APR "stage 2" intake on my stock 2011 GTI with no problems. I've recently bought a 3inch catless downpipe https://www.ebay.com/itm/124162935193 to be exact. What additional parts do I need to allow my car to run properly without a check engine light until I can...
  6. Kickerdank

Looking to buy vag-com

Thanks for everyone's input. I ended up getting a micro-can for $125
  7. Kickerdank

Looking to buy vag-com

Cool thanks for the info any recommendations on where to get one? I checked the marketplace here but haven't gotten a reply
  8. Kickerdank

Looking to buy vag-com

I will be taking logs and such because my 2003 1.8T Passat is giving me problems and my 2011 GTI has an APR stage 2 cold air intake. I'm wanting to use it to tweak and observe the engine of both cars. It gives a more in-depth look at your engine than OBD2 does correct? Like will I be able to...
  9. Kickerdank

Looking to buy vag-com

Awesome thank you very much! So there aren't any other limitations to using the micro can other than it not being able to be used on newer vehicles? Thought I read somewhere it doesnt have all the functionality etc. Maybe that's what they were referring to.
  10. Kickerdank

Looking to buy vag-com

Can anyone who knows explain the differences and pro/cons of buying micro-can over a hex-v2 other than the obvious unlimited vins allowed by micro-can
  11. Kickerdank

Looking to buy vag-com

That was my exact thought as well and I did a bit of research it seems the micro can doesn't have as much functionability. Correct me if I'm wrong
  12. Kickerdank

Looking to buy vag-com

Also will I be able to tell if my gti has been tuned or tweaked with this tool?
  13. Kickerdank

Looking to buy vag-com

Yeah I'm totally leaning towards vagcom but do y'all honestly think I should buy one second hand? I only own 2 VW.
  14. Kickerdank

Austin Area Owners

New 2011 gti owner here just north of Austin. Looking for anyone with vagcom
  15. Kickerdank

Southwest VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

I'm just north of you in Temple would you be willing to do a few tweaks for me?