GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Kiev

1. Kiev

2010 Vw GTI crashed and totalled.

Thanks a lot man! I appreciate it!
  2. Kiev

Thanks a lot man! I appreciate it! Yes, still in pain but coming back to normal... Let me have some time and I will show you some pics of these so you can decide what to do
  3. Kiev

Sorry, I forgot to ask you if you are interested on the full system or an specific part? Thanks!
  4. Kiev

Thanks a lot! I am doing well after all... Regards!
  5. Kiev

Thanks a lot man! Thanks God I am okay... just some body pain here and there but nothing really bad.
  6. Kiev

Thank you! Thanks God I am okay... just some body pain here and there but nothing really bad. Yes, downpipe is catted.
  7. Kiev

Of course! you can DM to talk about pricing. Thanks!
  8. Kiev

I need to check it but I believe it is okay. I installed when my car was around 4,000 miles and it reached about 135,000 miles.
  9. Kiev

Hello, The pain is in my body after all the spins my car got... lost control because of my tires on raining day and crashed against a concrete side bar on the freeway. Fortunately no other car involved and no other damages happened so the cops let me go without any charge. How much you are...
  10. Kiev

I am selling any part you want, if it is in a usable condition. I can give you a very good price on it. I prefer locals so you can come to my house and get the piece you want. I am located near of Fort Worth, TX. My car was working fine with no problems whatsoever and it has 128,455 miles on it...
  11. Kiev

Finally APR made it with its version 2.0!!!

So after 3 years finally the best tuner (named for several people here) Apr reached what Unitronic accomplished during those years? Well... I have been reading all the post about the new version and what all the people is saying about it (2nd or 3rd upgrade?:lol:), on stage 2:w00t:. I remember...
  12. Kiev

Neuspeed 18" Gun Metal RSe07 for FREE!!!!

Sorry but they are GONE... Fonzii18 got them! No kidding. Please, TAKE THESE PIECES OF JUNK OUT OF MY SIGHT... This is the second time 2 are out of round and now a 3rd one is out of round also... :mad0259:GIVE ME A BREAK..!!!! PM if you are interested. I am located in Fort Worth, TX. If you...
  13. Kiev

Clamp perforated air conditioner line.

Check that any of the hoses clamps is not touching any of the air condition lines. At my 64,000 milles one of the points, used to pull out the hose clamps, of one hose clamp perforated one of the air condition lines that is located behind the IC. I believe this was not done with intention but...
  14. Kiev

PedalBox Review.

First, I do not represent this company neither I am receiving any money or gifts from them or from other company to write this review. After I just got this electronic device 2 days ago I am doing this review for all the people that does not like how the throttle response was design on this...
  15. Kiev

01-Engine -- Status: Malfunction 0010

My car has already reached 63,000 miles and I have not change anything but the upgrades since I bought it brand new and recently started getting surge and hesitation on heavy load about 2,500-3,500 rpm check with Vag-Com and I got this: Address 01: Engine (CCT) Labels...