GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by LuisP

1. L

FS: Misc MK6 GTI parts (SoCal)

Still have the intake?
  2. L

Will WM tune work on USDM car?

So rn I’m running a stage 1 plus Cobb tune and am wondering if I downloaded the stage 2 WM tune on the car would it still work?
  3. L

Will WM tune work on USDM car?

So rn I’m running a stage 1 plus Cobb tune and am wondering if I downloaded the stage 2 WM tune on the car would it still work?
  4. L

Cobb tunes grayed out

Alright I’m gonna have to wait then cause I don’t have a computer with me till tomorrow lol thanks
  5. L

Cobb tunes grayed out

So I got this Cobb secondhand and it was uninstalled and everything but when I went to put the stage two tune on it gave me this message. Any ideas on how I can fix it?
  6. L

Will pops and bangs tune work with dv plus.

I’m gonna run the cts turbo dp with high flow cat and I don’t think I’m gonna be running the pops and bangs everyday all day just like every now and then u feel me
  7. L

Oh ok bet thank u. And yeah ik a lot of people don’t like it but I do lol
  8. L

So my gfb dv plus is in the mail and am looking at the stratified tunes. It says that it “may not work on vent to atmosphere bov” and was wondering if that would apply to me.
  9. L

WTB Cobb AP and DV plus

Hoping to score an AP preferably in SoCal and same with the diverted valve
  10. L

Wheel pic requests.

It was just one of the options but going with your reaction I’m guessing that’s a no go haha I was thinking for rolling the fenders. I’m on Coilovers rn but thinking of going bagged in the future.
  11. L

Wheel pic requests.

So I’m thinking of getting some new wheels in the next month and am thing of going with esr cs3’s but there are three sizes and idk which ones would look best. Preferably 18x8.5 et30, 18x9.5et35 and 18x9.5et22 any help would be appreciated.
  12. L

Gfb dv+ or cts bov?

So if you saw my previous post about the intake whining turns out it was the diverter valve lol so now I’m left with either the dv+ or the cts blow off valve. Also off topic but is the fuel economy on your guys cars like not very good haha thanks
  13. L

Whistle at idle with new cold air intake.

So I just installed a cts cold air intake and at start up and idle it does a really annoying whistling sound. It’s only like this at idle tho cause on the road everything sounds fine. Could it be an air leak that I can’t see or maybe the dv?