GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mac340

1. M

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Fox News Hires Jay To Write Headlines - Content Not Important As Nobody Clicks Them

But Jim it's ok for them to stereotype groups because the are on the side of righteousness.
  2. M

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Fox News Hires Jay To Write Headlines - Content Not Important As Nobody Clicks Them

Don't think I am as old as you but I am up there, also had an uncle who used that term :confused:
  3. M

I think he is too young to know that used to be a derogatory term for African Americans.
  4. M

Well our governor just shut down inside dinning restaurants, bars, gyms, bowling alleys etc. again for at least a month.
  5. M

I understand your point. If I didn't I wouldn't be maxing out my Roth IRA and putting money in my SEP instead of taking all that money and paying off the mortgage. I am lucky enough to be doing both. It is not all math and facts, we are human and some people just feel better when they don't have...
  6. M

You know that is really insensitive to people who lost family members at Jonestown.
  7. M

So you used in your own words "assumptions" and now all of a sudden they are facts?
  8. M

Musk is as much of an ass as the people that drive his cars. Like the one that rolled back 15' into the front of my car the other day even with me laying on the horn ( I couldn't move because of someone behind me). I put on my blinker after we went through the light and turned into the next...
  9. M

Isn't judging people because if what part of this country they live in being prejudice? Just a thought.
  10. M

I didn't say Joe Rogen personally was enlightening (though he is a lot smarter then you think) but if you bothered to see any of his podcasts you would know he has a lot of those type of people on it. Like I said people like you apparently wouldn't like it because they can have a civil...
  11. M

Hell yea, I am sure most people wouldn't like him because he is open minded and has people from both sides on his show and has coherent civilized discussions about important topics. Of course other times he has people on and they sit around getting stoned lol.
  12. M

If you expect to find something enlightening on the internet you are in for a long search, well maybe Joe Rogan's podcast :unsure: :ROFLMAO: