GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mamock116

1. mamock116

FS: WeatherTech trunk mat

WeatherTech trunk mat liner. $50 + shipping. Below is a link to a pic of it since photobucket is lame. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JXv3B-121OXpSzAJLvHX42ZW1rmOhzv54g/view?usp=sharing
  2. mamock116

FS: TWM M1 shift knob

TWM M1 shift knob $60 + shipping. Below is a link to a pic of it since photobucket is lame now. https://drive.google.com/file/d/159hdnvJzXVjBvJl6A343vDxn1DJq-090cw/view?usp=sharing
  3. mamock116

FS: South Bend drop in clutch disk

Selling a South Bend stg3 drop in clutch disk. It is brand new. I decided to go a different route so I don't need this anymore. Asking $275 + shipping.
  4. mamock116

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Gary Johnson has my vote.
  5. mamock116

Site slow down... when is it a good time to migrate servers?

Id donate money to keep the site going if needed. Id like a cool badge though.
  6. mamock116

^haha yea i guess i missed that one
  7. mamock116

I find myself going back and deleting double posts often.
  8. mamock116

I find myself going back and deleting double posts often.
  9. mamock116

sigh.......... I feel like I am browsing this site using dial-up.
  10. mamock116

summer map question

I have 93 octane where I live. I was wondering if running the 91 octane map in the summer would be safer during the hot summer and less prone to knock.
  11. mamock116

sensors to monitor on the track

I was setting up my Cobb AP last night and I can monitor all kinds of sensors. Other than knock and boost, what other sensors should I be monitoring on the track? I got a track event this weekend at Roebling Road so I'm going to put this Cobb tune to the test!
  12. mamock116

tpms question

I am buying a set of track wheels and I was wondering if the tpms are needed since they are just track wheels. Will stability control and ABS work without tpms?
  13. mamock116

FS: OEM GTI springs

I need to clear some room in my garage. $25 plus shipping for OEM GTI springs from a 4 door MT.
  14. mamock116

FS Revo SPS

Selling my Revo SPS device. $100 shipped to the Continental US.