GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by manny2206

1. manny2206

FS: REAR BREAKPADS NEW $30 SHIPPED $ 20 PICKED UP

Hello Like tittle says set of OE Wagner Thermo Quiet Pads, Part#: QC1456 Reason for sale: Broke college student, sold car too!:( If you are interested text me/email me manny2206@gmail.com /3O57738214 :happyanim: Thanks for looking
  2. manny2206

PARTOUT: Monster Mats and MORE!!!!

ITEMS UP FOR SALE: - Monster Mats(Set)-$60 - Heavy Duty Trunk Liner with Cargo Blocks - $85 - First Aid Kit - Black(new)-$20 - Genuine VW Cargo net -$35 Selling a complete set of Monster Mats w/ the red GTI Logo. **ALL THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WERE PURCHASED NEW, WITH THE CAR** Sold the car couple...
  3. manny2206

FS: APR Carbonio Intake STG 1 $260 W/Shipping

Like title says, I have an APR Carbonio intake for sale. Reason: Sold car Condition 8.7/10 I am paypal certified and can do local if near Miami area. $245 picked up local $260 shipped within continental US. If you want more info shoot me an email at: manny2206@Gmail.com or a text...
  4. manny2206

FS: SPM PARTS CHEAP

Rear Swaybar w/ all mounting hardware. Springs w/ all moutning hardware. IMAGUR link: http://imgur.com/a/CYj13 the parts have roughly 3k miles on them, I am selling because I am putting the car back to stock. PRICE: 300$ for both SHIPPED within the U.S. Would prefer to sell as one. For...
  5. manny2206

FS: SPM PARTS!!!!!

I have a set of lowering SPM springs with their original Bumpstops and a Rear Swaybar with mounting Hardware. They have about 3,000 miles on them!!!!! PRICE: $300 SHIPPED for BOTH parts anywhere within the U.S!!! Reason for selling: Putting the car back to stock/need school money! Contact...
  6. manny2206

FS WAVETRAC LSD W/ BOLT KIT !!!!!!!!!!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. manny2206

Jeremy Clarkson... and other bell ends: Discussion Forum

People need to relax, the hypocrisy in unbelievable ... If people claim they never say any racist slurs, It's bullshit... People do it all the time, all kinds of people from all kinds of races..
  8. manny2206

Un-Knowledgeable Sales People

That sounds awesome.
  9. manny2206

2015 WRX Discussion Thread

Going to the Subaru dealer today with my father, we both want new cars... Lets see what happens.
  10. manny2206

Changing the steering rack??

To make it simple, on of my complaints with our cars is the steering feel. or lack there of... While It will give it that it is precise its not communicative at all... your turn your steering wheel and it moves in that direction but you don't get any real feedback at all. My question is, has...
  11. manny2206

2015 VW Golf R Evo

That's amazing..
  12. manny2206

This deserves a thread.

holy fucking shiat
  13. manny2206

This deserves a thread.

5k whatsup
  14. manny2206

Screw PC

Yup! built my pc two years ago. MOBO went out a year ago after some wierd power surges upgraded to a 100$ mobo and no problems!.