GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Martinbury's latest activity

• M
    Martinbury replied to the thread MK8 GTD - Ride Quality Query.
    My GTD has Hankook Ventus S1evo3’s on it. Never had Hankook tyres before so not sure if that is also contributing. Will look to change...
  • M
    Having completed the best part of 1000 miles in the last 10 days on both long dual carriageway/motorway sections and twisty ‘B’ roads, I...
  • M
    Martinbury replied to the thread We Connect does not!.
    Not at all unreasonable. I believe VW built their reputation for reliability on the mechanical Golfs of the 80’s and 90’s which I...
  • M
    So, got my GTD back from the dealers today and no issue was found at all with the suspension. I was lent a MK8 GTI for a couple of days...
  • M
    Martinbury replied to the thread Mk8 Infotainment Info.
    I asked the same question of the salesman where I got my Golf from. All he did was copy and paste the bit from the brochure and send it...
  • M
    Martinbury replied to the thread Travel assist problems..
    Interestingly, the speed sign recognition in my GTD seems to be working slightly different to others. I currently have software version...
    • 20210623_164234.jpg
  • M
    Car now booked into dealership for investigation on June 24th and also to get 1803 software update. Will update again when I get it back.
  • M
    Hello again. Having Googled about the shipping pucks, I found some pictures showing what they actually look like and the fact that you...
    • 27BE74A5-792E-497E-A683-3416A0AD7617.jpeg
  • M
    Many thanks for the reply. I did email the Sales Manager a couple of days ago to ask about the Software Update and also to ask whether...
  • M
    Hello. Am new to the forum but have enjoyed reading back over the topics and wondered if anyone else has the same query as me about the...