GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mini7's latest activity

• M
    Mini7 replied to the thread 2017 GTi PP at VIR.
    Is that the Blue R? What times is he running?
  • M
    Ok. Good to know. Thanks.
  • M
    Wow I wasn’t even thinking about the Vmax. I need to look at a track map to see how much oval is part of the course. It’s 3 sessions...
  • M
    @GTIfan99 what advice do you have for running at Daytona? I plan on running the Roval at Charlotte Motor speedway. I will add a couple...
  • M
    Mini7 replied to the thread 200tw tires for Track use.
    Yes. That is the rub point when going to aggressive fitments.
  • M
    Rear rotors have been painted. Rear pad wear was even on both sides so it would appear that I do not have a caliper that is hanging...
    • 95D18AE1-63FF-4573-8E03-776C1A6A979B.jpeg
  • M
    Mini7 replied to the thread 200tw tires for Track use.
    That is the fuel filler guard.
  • M
    If it was related to low oil pressure, it would log a code. That would be a major event. Going into limp mode is an engine self...
  • M
    So I have used ST43’s on the front of my Cooper S. They are a great track pad. High initial bite. You have to finesse the brakes not to...
  • M
    TEMP PAINT @DerHase This is where I bought my Brembo paint kit. All the kits appear to use the same 3-color temp paints. This was the...
  • M
    I saw the Email you looped me in to. The 1.11s have a declining Mu with temp. The key piece of info we need is rear rotor temps. I have...
  • M
    I texted a track buddy in a GTi. He may be interested in the R12’s. Maybe there is a local R here in NC/SC where both sets would work...
  • M
    That sucks. What is the Ferodo rear pad shape P/N# ?
  • M
    Looking at the Mu charts, the DSUNO compound mimics the curve of the DS3.12 but at a lower friction coefficient. One would think that...
  • M
    Interesting. I get the light on the front and rear straight brake zone. On the back straight at VIR, you have to bend the car through...