GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mk6_vic

1. M

FS: Unibrace XB

All hardware included. Nuts/bolts/Nut-tool by Unibrace Comes in black. Used but functions perfect. Don’t want to sell but I have too. I’ll update with pictures soon. $275 not including shipping. Located in SoCal
  2. M

FS: 6 Tire Special - 235/35/19

Selling a set almost new of 235/35/19 FIRESTONE INDY 500 tires & Two Dunlop Sport maxxx RT. Dunlop’s have about 60-70thread left. Perfect for summer time in case you were in the market for a new set up. About 4k miles on Indy’s - with less then a year on them. Plenty of thread left on them...
  3. M

Alpine TYPE-R 12 Subwoofer

Best sub I’ve had. This sub HITS. Lol I have custom box made for it as well. Sits well in the rear. This sub was all that I needed in the mk6. Selling for $90 + shipping. (Weighs about 45-50lbs) so approx $40 in shipping. Still cheaper then new. Local to SoCal. Will update with photos.
  4. M

FS: PORCHE NON-S 986 BREMBO BBK

I just bought these a month ago from a member on this forum up in NorCal. I never had the chance to install them due to time and school. From other reviews on this forum they are a great upgrade with stopping power and improved bite. - references of other reviews: 1...
  5. M

FS: Porche Brembo Non-s 986 BBk.

Sold
  6. M

FS: Varrstoen L151 19’s

Located in SoCal. Selling a set of 4 powdercoated Matte Bronze L151’s. Specs - 19’ / 8.5 width / 5x112 with a center bore of 73.1 Selling for $650 or OBO To sweeten the pot I can add two Dunlop Sport maxxx summer tires 235/35/19 with about 60% thread left. I’d let the wheel set and two tires...
  7. M

Full Sport Suspension. Bilstein/Neuspeed

Selling for a GTI. Neuspeed Sport Springs - about 30k miles on them. #55.10.99 $100 2 Bilstein Front Sport Struts - 15k miles. #35.158745 $300 2 Bilstein Rear Shock Sport - 14k miles. #24.158756 $100 Rides solid. Loved every minute with this set up. I dont track. I just wanted a stiffer ride...
  8. M

Wuste

Anyone rolling out from SGV? Fresh meat here thinking about going for a turn around & back. :fighting0030:
  9. M

Neuspeed RSE14 / Gunmetal/Graphite

Sold Sale is back on for the Neuspeed RSE14 rims. 19x8.0, ET 45, PCD 5-112, CB 57.1 Graphite / Gun Metal 4 rims plus a brand new one in box. Unopened. $900. Shoot me an offer and we can discuss it. If you want the tires that come with them we can discuss that too. They are wrapped in...
  10. M

Traktor S2 MK2 DJ controller

As stated above selling a Tracktor S2 controller. I bought the controller thinking I would use it more often for my families New Years / Halloween parties but that wasn't the case. I used it about 5 times only. It's in great condition. Been sitting in my closet for awhile. With all wires and...
  11. M

Eurocarshow 4/15

Anyone making it tomorrow :D?
  12. M

April 14th Irwindale speedway

Hey guys, I'm not sure if many have heard the news but Irwindale speedway is starting to have legal drag racing on Friday nights now.:happyanim: Believe from 5/6-10pm. Should be pretty sweet since it'll be the first time they do this. I'm sure a bunch of cars will be out there. Wouldn't mind...
  13. M

Compatible brake set?

Hey guys, I was wondering if the MK7 R brake set would be compatiable with a MK6 2011? The seller says they are compatiable but I wanted to get some info from the forum first. Still a newbie to the forum. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!:thumbsup:
  14. M

FS:5 RSe14 Neuspeed wheels

Hey there, new to forum but I've been a lurker and a owner for a few years now..so I now joined and posting up some wheels I have for sale. Currently on the car, so I'll show you them with them on the car then either a day later or a few days later I'll give them to you.(transaction there) I...