GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MLue1's latest activity

• M
    MLue1 replied to the thread I've jumped to the dark side.
    Before Installing the Intake Manifold (IM), I did a dry fitting of the IM and all the hoses and connectors. This part was the most...
  • M
    Before Installing the Intake Manifold (IM), I did a dry fitting of the IM and all the hoses and connectors
  • M
    I reinstall the Vacuum Pump and High Pressure Fuel Pump,.... so sorry no pics When I removed the Vacuum Pump and High Pressure Fuel...
  • M
    Reinstalling the three bolts that hold the Turbo Heat Shiedt was s real pain in the a$$ for me, even if I had normal vision it would...
  • M
    VW 2.0 TSI Exhaust Cam Washer and Bolt Important Info - KNOW WHICH BOLT YOU GOT FIRST, M6 T30 or M8 Triple Square and use some Loctite...
  • M
    In every project a bit o rain must fall and this one is no exception. Problem #1 If you noticed from the pic, I couldn't get the...
  • M
    Putting Her back togeather PS. The Valve Adjuster/Spool Valve torqued to 26 ft-lbs
  • M
    Funny to be reading this on a car forum, alot of guys think about this but it will always come down to how disciplined you are in...
  • M
    My Son came Home with a broken exhaust pipe reducer, this is the reducer (OD 2.75 inch to ID 2.25 inch Reducer) that we use to join the...
  • M
    Engine Block and sealing surfaces all cleaned up, a bit of a chore for me but took my time and with my buddy Jack Daniels got her done...
  • M
    MLue1 replied to the thread All quiet on the 2.5L front.
    Hey, how is life in the OC, must be nice? The US/Canada border was closed for Covid so couldn't get to my place in SC this summer to...
  • M
    One thing that was apparent with those YouTube videos while motivating, they make it look easier than it actually is, coz they are more...
  • M
    MLue1 replied to the thread timing chain settlement for Canada.
    Expired for our '09 Tiguan with 123k km,....so I'm fixing it my self, will be done by the end of the month. Once you're in there it...
  • M
    Resurrecting this old thread. I had forgotten all about it, or was it an indication of my interest, .....honesty at the time, I had...
  • M
    Guys please UPDATE you Profiles or Create a new one if you don't have one