GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MrFancypants

1. MrFancypants

Need some input on suspension

I didn't like my rears at such a low adjustment, it felt like they weren't doing anything at all. Letting off the throttle mid corner for rotation would cause the rear springs to explosively decompress like there was zero rebound control, throwing the load forward violently. I can't remember...
  2. MrFancypants

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Closeted Potato Posts Vaccine Deaths - Villains Post Some Get Super Powers

lol yup, that's exactly what my advocate said when we were reviewing my results.
  3. MrFancypants

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Closeted Potato Posts Vaccine Deaths - Villains Post Some Get Super Powers

The VA is super fucking weird at times. If everything is neat and pretty and all tied up with a bow the second you separate they roll out the red carpet for you. One misstep or wait just one second after you separate and suddenly it's a completely different ball game.
  4. MrFancypants

Yeah I'm pretty broken, they gave me 100% P&T on my initial filing. I found out less than a week after I was officially out. On top of that the VA told me in their response that I had a lot of things that I could still claim that I hadn't in the first filing.
  5. MrFancypants

If you separate with enough issues they just see you for everything. 100% P&T.
  6. MrFancypants

Holy shit this is so damn true. I’ve been retired for a few years now and I’m still confused. This system is insane and idiotic. I can’t believe we’ve put up with this for so long.
  7. MrFancypants

As I understand it you keep Tricare at 65, but it moves to being supplemental insurance that covers what Medicare doesn’t. But I’m decades away from that so if that isn’t how it actually works now it’ll definitely change a half a dozen times by then. Also, I’ll never vote for another...
  8. MrFancypants

yeah thankfully I got the memo on that early enough that I didn’t lose coverage
  9. MrFancypants

A&W root beer, your rum of choice, rocks... I dark rum, the flavors are very complimentary.
  10. MrFancypants

It sounds like you're from somewhere that isn't America.
  11. MrFancypants

I've watched Fox News for more than five minutes in my life.