GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by necro1234

1. N

Water Pump Question

Agreed that's also more versatile if for some reason we ever shove a CBFA water pump back in for whatever reason. I'm hopeful this works out as expected keeping the keep it simple stupid principal :)
  2. N

Water Pump Question

I recall the same thing from that video on YouTube as well Ronnie_B, if I remember right he did 2 rounds of machine work on it but I don't recall an update from him of success. I think it may have been this one: (he left an update in the comments section) Thanks
  3. N

Water Pump Question

Ronnie_B it's hasn't been all that long but so far she looks to be just fine, my Mk6 has a full front to back APR K04 setup with meth injection and so far no CEL's, the temps all look good and she's operating 100% so far, so fingers crossed. I'll update if I run into any snags, but I do have a...
  4. N

Water Pump Question

Grabbit I didn't but... The Google is a wonderful thing (when it's not selling off our personal information lol) I googled the title of that image and found the document online with that entire image here (page 9 on the doc): http://www.volkspage.net/technik/ssp/ssp/SSP_222.pdf I'm also...
  5. N

Cast Aluminum Water Pump Kit from USP

Here is the solution on how Alex's got the new aluminum pump without the connector installed without the CEL on this thread: Water Pump Question thread
  6. N

Water Pump Question

I chatted to the crew at Alex's.. so some fake news from me (misunderstanding), they said they tried to code it out but couldn't get that right. What they did to solve the CEL was this (super simple) They left the sensor from the old CBFA water pump connected to the connector and hid it in the...
  7. N

Water Pump Question

Hi Ronnie I don't unfortunately. But Alex's are a responsive bunch and I think would give you details on what they needed to do on my Mk6 if you send them a email. :) (https://www.alexsautohaus.com/contact/)
  8. N

Water Pump Question

My 2012 Mk6 GTI unfortunately with my luck was a CBFA. It's eaten another water pump so my shop suggested an aluminum housed pump (they ordered a Graf unit). They then found out my vehicle has that extra connector on it.... So I had them see if it would work, the aluminum water pump bolted on...
  9. N

Cast Aluminum Water Pump Kit from USP

For those who may be interested in this information, I have a 2012 Mk6 CBFA GTI (CBFA is a royal PITA). Next water pump just bit the dust so my shop ordered a Graf aluminum water pump since everything says vehicles after 2010 don't have the electrical connector on the pump, well joy in finding...