GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by PENROSE

1. PENROSE

MK6 vs. MK7 (stock vs. stock)

Why haven't I seen this yet? It's not on the MK7 forum either. I figured I would see this by now, even if the MK7 isn't stateside yet. I am wondering (as many of you probably are too) if the extra power the MK7 has over the MK6 is possibly due to the car just being tuned better from the...
  2. PENROSE

What kind of deals are you guys getting on new 2013's

Had a 2010 and sold it a year ago. Wanting to get back...but thought about waiting on MK7. Hesitant on buying 1rst year model as I had issues with my first year model MK6 (had to have it towed to dealership at 6,000 mi). But my wife just took over my G37x when her lease expired on her Murano...
  3. PENROSE

Explain your User Name.

Wow....I started this thread 3 years ago.
  4. PENROSE

Tiguan anyone?

Haven't been around in a while, but some of you might remember me and that I sold my '10 GTI about 7-8 months ago to a guy on Vortex. I bought an AWD G37 sedan and while it is a really nice car....it's just not for me. My wife will be getting rid of her Murano in a few months, and I think I am...
  5. PENROSE

'Value' for the Enthusiast: Buying New & Holding vs. Buying Cheap & Used vs. Leasing

tldr Too Long Didn't Read. Looked it up. Should've been....tldrbigmstshanpsiag AKA...too long didn't read but I got my sixteen thousand six hundred and ninth post so its all good
  6. PENROSE

'Value' for the Enthusiast: Buying New & Holding vs. Buying Cheap & Used vs. Leasing

I like this thread. I just sold my 2010 GTI and I am considering buying a used car this time around. I buy a brand new car every 2 years. Been doing that for the past 12 years. This time I am considering buying a slightly used car (under 15,000 miles). I see cars that cost $30,000 new....selling...
  7. PENROSE

Sold GTI. Help me pick next car.

$$$$$$$ I'm trying to stay under $30k.....actually trying to stay closer to $27.5k. That's just where I want to be
  8. PENROSE

New Passat V6 DSG? I haven't looked at the new Passat yet. Only seen one on the road. Looked decent
  9. PENROSE

In the end, I always do (buy what i want). I just like to hear other peoples thoughts/opinions haha. The more hate I hear for the G37 just increases the chance that I will buy one haha I love haters
  10. PENROSE

That's what I thought Oh well.....A lot of hate for the G37. You know what that means
  11. PENROSE

I'm actually interested in the Focus ST. But what kind of tranny will it have? Manual only?