GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by peter22

1. P

Miss my Mk6 after owning Mk7

This might be an unpopular opinion considering how much praise the new mqb platform gets on forums but after owning mk7 for 6 months I realized that mk6 was way more fun. The steering felt better along with throttle response. Oh and the gearing.... probably the biggest disappointment in the car...
  2. P

Official NY/NJ/CT/PA Regional FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

CTS Downpipe w/ cat for $300.
  3. P

Official NY/NJ/CT/PA Regional FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

CTS K04 Turbo less than 2k miles. $1000.
  4. P

FS: CTS downpipe w/cat

Selling CTS downpipe w/ cat for $300 plus shipping. Located in Philly.
  5. P

FS: CTS K04 less than 2k miles

Selling a recently bought CTS K04 that has less than 2k miles on it. $1000 plus shipping. Located in Philly.
  6. P

K04 Boost Control Issue

It is strange. I've looked everywhere online and nobody had such issues with cobb accessport. I bought it used but then ordered a new one to check if mine was faulty but it caused the same issues. Something wrong is happening during the tuning process but I don't know what it is. I'll get the...
  7. P

K04 Boost Control Issue

I've tried the stock tune and the stage 1 tunes. I also used the stratified tune that they sent me when I had my k04 on and none of them made any difference.
  8. P

K04 Boost Control Issue

Just to check if the problem is specific to cobb? Because I eventually want to run a stratified pro tune that I already paid for.
  9. P

K04 Boost Control Issue

Ok, so I actually found out the culprit of my issue was the tune. To be more specific, whenever I flash my car using the accessport (I already tried two different ones) the car loses a lot of its power. I found this out recently when I got my car back from a shop due to a check engine light. The...
  10. P

FS: Unmarried Cobb Accessport

It comes with the accessport itself and the cable.
  11. P

Vacuum line disconnected - help

Nevermind. Found it. The line was tucked all the way in the back so it looked like it was part of something else. Thx.
  12. P

Vacuum line disconnected - help

I was chasing down a vacuum leak and found this line disconnected, however, I can't find what it connects to. Any help would be appreciated.
  13. P

FS: Unmarried Cobb Accessport

Unmarried. Selling for $350 plus shipping.
  14. P

K04 Boost Control Issue

I sent him my logs on the 23rd. I heard the turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks so I'm still waiting.