GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by phuccer1

1. P

FireHawk Indy 500 225/40/18

Hello, I'm trying to see if there is anybody interested in purchasing 2 FireHawk Indy 500 - 225/40/18. Located in Los Angeles, CA. They have less then 500 miles on them and are practically new. These are $120 new on Tirerack, I'll let them go for $180 for both. Prefer local pickup.
  2. P

COBB AP - Priced for quick sale

Selling COBB AP for $400 - FIRM and you cover shipping. Pricing for quick sale. I also have a Stratified file I can send you. Not sure if it will work, but at the time I ordered the Stratified tune, I had a Modshack intake and Manzo catback. Text me at 626 677 1417 for photos/details.
  3. P

Part Out - Socal SGV Area

Part out: COBB AP - $550 034 Dogbone insert - $25 BBS CO rims - $1200 Manzo catback. Basically a Beluga. Sold BBS CO are 18x8 and colored bright silver. Really good condition.2 tires are worn out and will need replacing - the other two have brand new Indy500 on them with less then 500 miles...
  4. P

Getting ready to pass the torch

My 2012 GTI has been sitting in the driveway except for some weekends since I now have a company vehicle that I DD. It has about 137k miles and I'm now about to pass the torch on to my little brother. He's currently driving a pretty beat up 2000 Accord so it'll be a giant step up for him for a...
  5. P

No coolant & white smoke from engine

So I was sitting at a red light when my car suddenly beeps to let me know I have no coolant. I just refilled the coolant last week too. Suddenly, white smoke is coming from my engine bay, so I pull over to take a look. There is coolant all over the engine bay and looks like it came from the...
  6. P

Any comparisons for DWS06 vs A/S3+?

I'm going to need new tires soon and I'm having trouble deciding between DWS06 and A/S 3+. I have found individual reviews for them but none comparing the two since they are fairly newer? I've only found comparisons between DWS06 and the A/S3. From what I've read, the new A/S3+ are supposed to...
  7. P

Where did you mount your COBB AP

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out the best place to mount my COBB AP V3 and how to hide the wiring. Some pictures of some of your set ups would be awesome!
  8. P

Need part# for lower strut bolt

Does anybody have the part# for the bolt in this picture? http://smg.photobucket.com/user/swals2/media/Kellen/GTI/99b975fe.jpg.html Picture taken off a coilover DIY thread.
  9. P

TCS/ABS/Steering/TPMS lights after coil install

So I just got a set of coilovers installed and had all of these lights come on afterward. I've read a few threads on this and was wondering if anybody else ever had this happen after upgrading their suspension. The lights have been on for about 2 days now. I've tried disconnecting the battery...
  10. P

In the middle of nowhere and need help

Okay, so I just got my car back yesterday from the dealership for a high pressure fuel pump. Everything was running fine till i recently had to climb a hill and had no power. Car revved really high but it felt like there was no turbo or pull at all. Pulled over, and then started back up to...
  11. P

Modshack Intake possibly causing problems?

Last friday, I started my car and then it dies like 3 seconds after. Ended up taking it to the dealership, and they just told me today, that the intake is causing problems because it is sucking in too much air. Does the vehicle sucking in too much air actually cause this problem? I brought my...
  12. P

Car starts and then dies

So this morning, I go out to my car, try to start it up, and then it cranks for like 3-4 seconds and then it starts. I hear a really loud humming noise, and then the RPM drops and the car dies. I thought it may have been my coils, and I just received some R8 coil packs in the mail yesterday...
  13. P

Advice on Suspension Set up

Okay, so before I get flamed, I've been doing research for the past 2 weeks since my dealer told me that my rear shocks are going out. I found this to be the perfect opportunity to switch out for a better performance set up. I will primarily be using my car for DD - 2012 4DR DSG GTI - I don't...
  14. P

Shop recommendation for Suspension in 626

Hello! I'm looking for a shop that does good suspension work at a good price. I usually go to grandprix tires in Monterey Park for my tire work, but I think they quoted me around $600 to install springs/shocks on all 4. My dealership just told me that my stock shocks are starting to leak, so...
  15. P

H&R Touring Cup Kit - Bi-Xenons Question

Hello everybody! It's been a while since I've posted on here. I just got back from the dealership yesterday for a recall service, and they told me that my rear shocks are leaking and that I should replace them really soon. I've done quite a bit of research before, and was planning on H&R Super...