GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by project92raddoslc

1. project92raddoslc

FS: SPM V1 Intercooler

For sale is a SPM V1 intercooler kit with all needed hardware for installation. Was purchased as a new unit with shipping damages. SPM pressure tested before sale and everything was good. I've had it in my last two cars and it performed perfectly, damage is cosmetic only. $390 shipped with...
  2. project92raddoslc

FS: Golf R SPM Catted Downpipe PA

For sale is a used (20k) mile SPM Catted Downpipe. Downpipe is in good condition. Exhaust hanger cracked and was rewelded and is perfectly sturdy. Fitment is good and I am including a RAI o2 spacer with kept my CEL out before I was tuned. Price: $375 + paypal fees. Shipping is available but at...
  3. project92raddoslc

FS: Candy White Golf R Sidemarkers

Overall good condition with one small chip that could use a touch up. All tabs in tact. Matched my oem painted bumper perfect. $75 shipped + paypal fees.
  4. project92raddoslc

FS: GTI Clear Sidemarkers

Fits GTI. Overall good condition. $50 shipped + paypal fees.
  5. project92raddoslc

Golf R/GTI Part Out

My MK7 Golf R is due in at the end of this month. Some of these parts are uninstalled and ready to ship now and some will be ready to ship mid January. Parts mostly have under 20k miles. Prices are mostly firm but if you're buying multiple items I will discount. paypal is kendbenton@gmail.com...
  6. project92raddoslc

Golf R Part Out Thread-Project92raddoslc

PART OUT ON HOLD---MAY BE KEEPING NOW
  7. project92raddoslc

FS Rotiform TMB 3 Piece 18x8.5 18x9.5 SEPA

Rotiform TMB Race series with Forged components. I have run these on both my GTI and Golf R. They fit without any problems (adjust rear camber and fender screw mod). My fenders have not been pulled or rolled and they fit great with about -2.5* camber. Front: 18x8.5 ET38 215/40R18 Sumitomo HRTZ3...
  8. project92raddoslc

Stage 2 Golf R Launch/1-4th Pull

Mods are: CTS Intake SPM catted DP Unitronic stage 2 Waiting on install on SPM v1 intercooler from my GTI and autotech HPFP upgrade. X0q8Mgsp-qo
  9. project92raddoslc

Getting Ripped Off?

Probably damage AC condenser radiator and rad support.
  10. project92raddoslc

Uni Stage 2 Golf R vs. 94 Mustang Cobra

Golf R: Unitronic stage 2 (no hpfp) CTS Turbo intake 3" catless DP 94 Mustang Cobra (5.0): Full exhaust Intake Mild cam Gears Went to an abandoned industrial park last night and made a few quick passes with my friend's Cobra he picked up a few months back. I pulled him each run from a dig and...
  11. project92raddoslc

FS: UG United Grey Color Matched Side Markers PA

sold Up for grabs are a set of MK6 UG color matched side marker. They were professionally painted and match well. Small chips are present on both markers but not noticable unless you're up close. $75 shipped including paypal fees.
  12. project92raddoslc

Unitronic Stage 2 Launch Control Video

Just got my Golf R flashed this morning by CB Tuning and decided to test out the launch control before I left the shop. I am blown away by how hard this thing comes out of the hole after having a K04 GTI and fighting traction until about 60mph. I can't wait to get to the track in the spring and...
  13. project92raddoslc

Magnaflow Catback Exhaust SEPA $400

SOLD Pulled this Magnaflow exhaust off a car that was traded in at work. I don't know any specifics other than it sounds and fits just like every other magnaflow exhaust. Looking for $400 cash picked up between Quakertown and Willow Grove, PA. Exhaust is located in Colmar, PA. If you wish to...
  14. project92raddoslc

AWE Catback Exhaust--PA

sold Up for sale is an AWE catback exhaust with polished tips. Has approx 10k miles on it. Looking for $525 picked up in Colmar, PA
  15. project92raddoslc

Factory Tail Light Coding

Trading in my 2010 GTI and removed my led tails. I need to know the factory coding for the stock tails. I got rid of the bulb out warning but now the City bulbs and side markers are dim to the point that it's barely noticeable that they're on. Halogen headlamps (non led) Oem rear halogen...