GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by (R)Rated

1. (R)Rated

Is an AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Processor as good as an Intel i7?

Are you getting one for free or something? Or are you shopping for laptops? If you are buying laptops there are a lot of things to consider. If we are talking Intel 12th gen then no.... it'll get murdered by Adler lake.
  2. (R)Rated

PC Building

It was the EK Cryofuel style that is already pre-mixed.
  3. (R)Rated

PC Building

Whelp, I have an update on the Ryzen 9 temp issue. Pulled the CPU monoblock today and the contact patch looked okay. Cleaned all the thermal paste and disassembled the monoblock for a good cleaning. I saw some of the EK dye had clogged up some of the fins for the cpu contact. after a good...
  4. (R)Rated

PC Building

That's what i'm trying to figure out also.
  5. (R)Rated

PC Building

Whelp, I seem to still be having issues. I can seem some bubbles that have formed at the CPU monoblock inlet. I'm not sure what has caused them, but they aren't going away. It also seems to be getting hotter now. I just ordered some Grizzly thermal paste. I'm going to pull the block and...
  6. (R)Rated

PC Building

One day I'll grow up and get a nice GPU lol. This is better than what I had before.... For about 10 years I was running an old i5 ivy bridge setup with a GTX 650 ti lol. I've been looking into things that can be done to help. I just messing with some settings after coming across a good 65...
  7. (R)Rated

PC Building

I got you, not really looking to upgrade those just yet. Also, I do photo work so on this computer as well. At some point I'll be upgrade the GPU. I might pull the monoblock in the near future to try out some different cpu compound.
  8. (R)Rated

PC Building

I got the TitanX setup from my buddy. As for my CPU the 5950x idles pretty hot from my understanding.
  9. (R)Rated

PC Building

My copy and paste build lol. Ryzen 5950X G.skill 32 gb, 3600, CL14 Gigabyte x570 Auros Master board All EK water cooling setup Twin Titan X Hydro Copper setup First time doing a water cooling setup..... Gonna make some changes for the next time.
  10. (R)Rated

Small Part out (NYC)

Location?
  11. (R)Rated

Favorite tools? Tool collectors? Trades?

I love pass through socket sets. They are a little bulky, but help a lot when it comes to long stem bolts...
  12. (R)Rated

Need help with essay topic

It sounds like your topic is a bit too broad. What is the Essay Topic suppose to be on? Have you considered how you are going to write your thesis? What kind of Essay are you writing?
  13. (R)Rated

I replied back to your post.

I replied back to your post.
  14. (R)Rated

The Travel Thread - Where have you been?

It was hella cold... Like -40* F cold. The moisture from my nose was freezing on my face and mask lol. It also took forever to get there underwater hahaha.
  15. (R)Rated

The Travel Thread - Where have you been?

Thanks, here's the normal boat I roll on myself.