GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by rboost10

1. rboost10

FS: 18” WEDS SA-10R

Still available?
  2. rboost10

WTB - OSRAM Xenarc GTI Headlights (LHD)

Thanks for the heads-up torga. I'll update my post to specify LHD @mk6wyatt thanks but the ECS style isn't my favorite. glws though
  3. rboost10

FS: Solowerks S1 Coilovers - $200

Still available + price drop to $200 OBO + I'm flexible on pricing! These are just taking up space in my closet but I'd rather find a new home for them
  4. rboost10

Damn good catch. Just saw that under the fine print on their site. I've seen some folks rocking them in the US so I'd be interested to see if folks had to make any modifications to get them working.
  5. rboost10

FS: Solowerks S1 Coilovers - $200

Selling my used Solowerks S1 Coilovers for $200 or best offer. Unsure of the exact mileage on them (car came with them). Willing to meet for pickup in NY/NJ/CT or buyer can pay to ship.
  6. rboost10

How to remove / replace the LPFP (in-tank fuel pump)

Bumping this old thread to share my experience with this. Was having a similar issue with my GTI not starting. Did a vacuum leak test but didn't find any and had replaced my crank position sensor at my mechanics recommendation. Ended up taking my car to the dealership and they checked both LPFP...
  7. rboost10

Looking for a set of used OSRAM Xenarc headlights for the MK6 GTI. Black Edition preferred if possible. NY/NJ/CT preferred but willing to pay for shipping.