GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Renner

1. Renner

DSG Service Kits for sale $79.95 LIMITED TIME

Just bought a bulk of DSG Kits and selling them for a short time at $79.95 each here CLICK HERE (Normally $99.99 on my Amazon store) 5-Quarts of FEBI_Bilstein Fluid 1-Filter with gasket 1-Plug Gasket I'm including free shipping to lower 48 states on these as well to move them quick. Illinois...
  2. Renner

Who needs quality labor at a good price?

Renner's Garage is open for business :) I am offering quotes on labor for all your VW needs. Brakes jobs, exhaust works, clutch installs, turbo swap, basic maintenance, let me know. I work out of my home garage and have done everything from K04 swaps to basic brake jobs on the MKVI GTI...you...
  3. Renner

Need work done on your car in Illinois?

If you are looking for work to be done on your car, installing mods or service work send me a PM. I work out of my home garage in Huntley IL and offer a very good rate for mechanic work. PM me details on what you need done and when and I will send you a quote. I have worked on numerous...
  4. Renner

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

This site has gone downhill so fast...so sad
  5. Renner

The Next Car Swap

On those 2 maybe..but not all fords and that's a fact
  6. Renner

The Next Car Swap

qPTaV_K3Xpc Mustang GT vs Scat Pack...both stock, both auto
  7. Renner

The Next Car Swap

:cough: R's are ghay :cough:
  8. Renner

Chicago Healthy Lifestyle Talk

Who the fuck started this ghay ass thread? Oh..I see...it's the little fat kid that races soccer moms in SUVs
  9. Renner

The Next Car Swap

What in the fuck!
  10. Renner

The Next Car Swap

40% of your income or 40% of your YouTube income?
  11. Renner

Mustang Ecoboost

Thanks man...I do love it. Was really worried when I sold my GTI for it that I wouldn't be happy but I have not regretted the decision at all.
  12. Renner

Mustang Ecoboost

On the GT performance package yes There are three brake packages available, depending on model and equipment. The first is for the standard Mustang V-6 and Mustang EcoBoost, and includes 12.6 in rotors front and rear; two-piston, floating calipers in front; and single-piston calipers in the...
  13. Renner

Mustang Ecoboost

Welcome to the ecoboost club. Head over to mustang6g.com :) (same user name there for me)
  14. Renner

Mustang Ecoboost

You can't get brembo on ecoboost. Performance package gives you the 6 pot GT brakes
  15. Renner

The Next Car Swap

You can claim only up to $3,000 for the care of one person and $6,000 for two or more. Then this amount is further reduced based on your overall income