GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by robcalewar

1. R

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

With a heavy heart, i am selling my GTI. PM if interested. Album link 2012 Volkswagen GTI I have owned this car since 2016 at 37,000 miles. The car currently has approximately 119,000 miles. I am the third owner. I will provide maintenance records and original parts. I love this car and I...
  2. R

MK6 GTI Suspension refresh/restore

Should you decide to do this, im selling a set of front bearings + bushings here https://golfmk6.com/forums/index.php?threads/official-california-fs-ft-wtb-wtt-thread.198657/post-7685259
  3. R

FS: Front Upper strut mounts + bearings $75 I am located in San Diego These are brand new strut tower bushings + bearings for the front only. I purchased these in preparation for a coilover setup and ended up not needing them. I'm not able to return them because i removed them from the...
  4. R

So-Cal GTI Part Out

where are you located? Do you have any exhaust gear for sale?
  5. R

Requesting headliner reuphoster recomendations in San Diego

I kept the headliner attached and just left the car at the shop while I was at work. I didn't want to deal with the hassle of removing the headliner and possibly damaging something.
  6. R

I ended up going with Quality Auto Upholstery in Kearney mesa San Diego. I want to say i paid about 260. He mentioned he'd done mk6 golfs previous to mine and he noted the replacement material isnt exact but it's pretty close. I've very happy with the price I paid and the quality of the work.
  7. R

I purchased some mk7 monster mats thinking they were for mk6. I'm looking to buy just the drivers side mk6 monster mat. Can pay cash but if i could someone trade the mk7 mats for an mk6 that would work perfect.
  8. R

I'm in the market for a new headliner at 80,000 miles on my 2012 gti. Does anyone have recommendations with pictures and a price they paid?
  9. R

Anyone else doing the Keto Diet?

The problem I have with a keto diet is it's too much of a life style change. I don't want to cut out carbs for the rest of my life (or as long as I want to be thin). https://www.iifym.com/fundamentals-keto-diet/