GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ronnie_B's latest activity

• R
    That trailer life spoils you 😅 You could always rent a U-haul trailer if you have no where to store one. That said, I don’t blame you...
  • R
    Updated & cleaned up mod list. Car will be done next week... As if I'm already fully committed to this project as it is...I'm off to go...
  • R
    Ronnie_B reacted to jay745's post in the thread Jay's 13' Wolfsburg Track Car Build with Like Like.
    Well, I signed up for 3 track days over the next 5 weeks. Blackhawk farms, Gingerman and Grattan. Ordered another set of rs4's. Really...
  • R
    Ronnie_B reacted to Mini7's post in the thread 2017 GTi PP at VIR with Like Like.
    Does anyone have any feedback on how consistent the AR-1’s are over the life of the tire? They are still relatively new to the US market...
  • R
    Ronnie_B replied to the thread 2017 GTi PP at VIR.
    Switching from stock floating calipers to the fixed Stoptech ST40 kit was just night and day in terms of pedal feel and confidence. I...
  • R
    Here’s some video from one of the better laps last event. The LSD will be a game changer on track.
  • R
    Ronnie_B reacted to Mini7's post in the thread 2017 GTi PP at VIR with Like Like.
    Awesome!! 2:14 is fast. You are wheeling your car hard at VIR. Do you run a GoPro? I had to cancel my first event in early April due to...
  • R
    Ronnie_B reacted to M3bs1's post in the thread 2017 GTi PP at VIR with Like Like.
    255 Nitto vs 245 3R on identical 17x8.5 wheels. Maximum width relative to the wheel is almost identical, but you can see the...
  • R
    Much appreciated! These are 225/45 on 8.5 wheels, which are pretty stretched. So 255 looks like it would be fine.
    • 0356D33A-2959-4EE3-BBF4-3E9BB8FDF95E.jpeg
  • R
    Hope this helps.
  • R
    Thanks! I’m on my second set of 225/45r17 NT01s, and am in the process of deciding my next tire/size to mount on my spare wheels. Meant...
  • R
    I don’t think the 255’s are pinched. Maybe a fraction. They have worked well for me. Especially after I got tire pressures dialed in...
  • R
    I was more interested in seeing if the 255 was pinched on the 8.5 wheel. NT01s seem to run a little narrow relative to other tires I’ve...
  • R
    I’ve heard nothing but positive things about the 3Rs, so I may give them a try.
  • R
    Ronnie_B reacted to M3bs1's post in the thread 2017 GTi PP at VIR with Like Like.
    NT01 has been my “Go To” tire forever, but you might want to look at the Goodyear Supercar 3R. I used to run 255/40 on my M3, and...