GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Saabingti

1. S

FS: 2012 GTI Unitronic stage 2+ K04

Used cars harder to find than GPUs these days I guess
  2. S

Anyone else mining Ethereum? - Update: Ethereum mining guide included in third post

That's more like it. Maybe I will also look for dumpster cards 😂
  3. S

Anyone else mining Ethereum? - Update: Ethereum mining guide included in third post

My Mem Clock is stuck at 1750. Reading some stuff that suggests it's because of my monitor setup. I tried to just use the Radeon driver tuning options to reduce actual processor clocks/voltage this afternoon and still ended up with a crash. Gonna change my monitor Hz, unplug the second...
  4. S

I was trying to look up things like "team red miner 5700xt crash" and all of the results are like for folks with 8x card rigs lol
  5. S

Update: 1060 is working like a charm. 5700xt crashed at some point last night while I was sleeping. Didn't have time to check WhoCrashed before work but my bet is that I'll need to roll back the factory OC a bit.
  6. S

I've got a buddy from college (we are mid 2010s grads, so this was all new) who tells me that one of the things he looks back on is not buying or mining bitcoin so that he could order fun substances from dark sites. He thought about it for a while, but instead he chose to use US-Govt-backed...
  7. S

Got my 1060 up and going today. 5700xt to follow tonight.
  8. S

ChiChat19: Mystery Mods and Mortal Kombat has a new movie, apparently...

Probably low on blinker fluid
  9. S

The classy alcoholics thread

Maybe I should break out my 2017s. Honestly, I should probably drink some of my cellar beers instead of sitting on them for 4+ years
  10. S

Looking for CoD Buddies

Pretty much the only game I play these days is MW2019 on PC... unfortunately most of my gaming friends moved on to other games (Tarkov, CW, Avengers, etc) Any of you guys playing MW2019 or Warzone?
  11. S

Because I don't know anything about anything - can I mine to the same wallet from two different IP addresses? Not trying to move the 1060 to the 5700xt system and then back every morning/afternoon
  12. S

Interested... have a 5700XT on one system and a 1060 on the other. Neither do anything while I'm at work.
  13. S

2012 GTI 6MT *PRICE DROP*

Can't tell from your image - did you have a euro lip on it?
  14. S

The Official Driver Gear/VWR Spring Thread

They look like a sportier option at an OE+ price point. I don't do anything like AutoX or tracking, so I'm not sure I need adjustables, just looking for something that I can pair with some lowering springs. Maybe the B4's would be fine.
  15. S

The Official Driver Gear/VWR Spring Thread

Thanks but I'm wondering about the VWR Shocks, not springs. I have springs and am trying to figure out my struts.