GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sandmangti

1. sandmangti

Ford and Honda Pull Out of SEMA

I also think the cool fast electric cars will be reduced in number once gas is a minority. Once electric on top the Fed will set limits on power to reduce charging needs as emissions reduction is goal and energy still produced by fossil fuels unless electric. Also the grid will not be able to...
  2. sandmangti

Ford and Honda Pull Out of SEMA

The more electric becomes the norm, I think fewer people will be interested in cars as a hobby as well as shows like SEMA. Many will cling to gas and used car market. So less interest in new cars.
  3. sandmangti

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

These love Russian tanks. Eat them for breakfast.
  4. sandmangti

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

Mitt Romney was right back in 2012. https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2022/02/romney-putin-ukraine-invasion/622941/
  5. sandmangti

Used Car Prices Keep Getting More Shocking

Think twice about selling if you then need to buy a car. My Chevy dealer only has 4 new cars on lot. Rest are certified. There is a reason used prices going up, new cars are limited.
  6. sandmangti

New Kia Logo vs Nine Inch Nails

They should use K Car. Wait, I think that has been done.
  7. sandmangti

Hyundai Santa Cruz may be the vehicle that gets me out of my GTI

Do you mean by removing God? If so, no not fixed.
  8. sandmangti

GTI F1 version?

We need a VW GTI F1 special model.
  9. sandmangti

A big step for them now is the ban of after market tunes. Just watch, this is first step. They will in time control what and how often you drive. Free will will go away to save it all.
  10. sandmangti

Not sure how old you are but I am 56. In the 70’s the teaching was that an ice age was coming. How we would all be under ice. I remember the 77 winter. We had moved to Alabama and our sleds from Wisconsin came in handy after an ice storm. These are the same people who said paper bags were...
  11. sandmangti

Powerlifting Programs. Recommend One(or two)

Try cardio lifting. lit not playing sports, better overall and less injury risk. Example, not sure if best. But you lift to timer. My Senior College Football Year I switched to this. Summer camp was never so easy.
  12. sandmangti

This guy also does good reviews. My Wife has the 1.6L Turbo Tucson from 2106. It is ok but not a GTI replacement. If you look at a Santa Cruz I would only consider the 2.5T but even then I would need a test drive. Hyundai has made big improvement and from 2016 to 2021 they may have improved...
  13. sandmangti

If you want Santa Cruz get the engine with turbo. The small one will be slow. Even the stronger engine will likely not match the feel of a GTI. Big man in a little truck! This guy does a good job.
  14. sandmangti

…..and tune it. JB4 makes one for it. 7,500 towing. Santa Cruz good bit lower. Have it if you ever need.
  15. sandmangti

If you were buying again DSG or MT

Porsche found PDK faster. When comparing apple to apple. Not driver to driver. Guess testing can not be believed.